Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I hope these 8 eps are just more of the sedate, quiet meditations on love and friendship we've come to enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I just rewatched the big Hood/Gordon assault and Gordon's condescending look down at Hood after he saves him has to be one of the greatest things in television history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Bf2_p_Az8&t=45s

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

VagueRant posted:

[*]Big one is that the writer also confirmed that we will NEVER find out Hood's real name (!!!!) or Burton's exact backstory and his genital situation.
[/list]

good, there is no way the answer to either is as good as whatever we have in our heads
p.s. Gaaaaaaaaaary still canon

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I love that he still calls Hood sheriff and sir

his respect for hood and genuine worry that he was gonna have to beat him down were adorable

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

That whole warehouse scene with Carrie was one of the worst scenes this show has produced

What

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

life is killing me posted:

The way she said "violent crimes..." was ridiculous.
They put that line in the trailer, which is mindblowing because it's one of the worst delivered lines in the show's history

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

VagueRant posted:

I had no idea people hated Eliza Dushku so much...?

I love Elisha Dushku more than many of my own family members, but that doesn't make her a good actor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Reservation deputy somehow escaped without meeting his Hood ornament, but she may be the only one

• Locked thread