Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AggroJagg
Mar 7, 2007
Hermits aren't broken, just favoured.
Aggro_jagg on psn.

I'm not serious business so if things all turn to poo poo in a mission I'm more likely to laugh about it than bitch.

One challenging Lexington mission a guy on the team ended up pressing the button in the rooftop elevator three times rather than revive people bleeding out, and that was funny poo poo!

If I'm not running a challenging mission (im not good enough to carry people just yet :( ) I'm happy to jump into dz the for general nonsense, also probably to help out if you want a little power levelling in a normal mission.

I also like walks on the beach, sunsets, wearing purple etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggroJagg
Mar 7, 2007
Hermits aren't broken, just favoured.
I'm looking to run challenging missions all day but I can't do this poo poo solo :)

If we run the tunnel mission we have to stack Smart Cover and aid stations, just makes the whole thing a breeze. But I like the more action movie feel of the event centre, plus I get to use my little robo buddy mines.

If I'm not in a full group shoot me an invite.

Psn aggro_jagg

• Locked thread