Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm Wraith108 on XBL, currently doing the dailies with pubbies but I don't mind going into the DZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

poptart_fairy posted:

It's once a week and announced in advance on the game launcher you goddamn lunatic.

It'd be nice if they added GMT or just made it a running count down.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

gibbed posted:

Up on the PSN store now are two new clothing DLC packs,

Tom Clancy's The Division™ Survivor Pack for Free, this was a preorder incentive I believe in Russia?

Tom Clancy’s The Division™ - Frontline Outfit Pack for $4.99, Agent Origins outfits and the Hazmat preorder outfit.

They're up on the Xbox One store too.

GET MY BELT SON posted:

add me you turds

AFFLUENZA TEEN

No, add me you turds!

Wraith108

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 30, 2016

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I know there's a few different high end weapons around either in drops or blueprints but it there only gun of each broad kind that's named like Damascus for sidearms, Midas for SMGs, Pakhan for LMGs?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I had a similar experience on Lexington, the team I was with decided to rush the door at the far end of the room with the second hostage and just nuked the Rikers that were coming in, you can do the same after rescuing the guy on the roof if just one player goes to him and everyone else sets up in cover.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I definitely want the Path of the Nomad set now. Striker's Battlegear looks good too.

Edit: I wonder if they'll have the same thing happen to the Shooter and Stalker perks that look like they activate on hit with shotguns counting each pellet as a separate projectile as happens with One Is None.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Apr 9, 2016

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
When are the Xbox servers meant to be back online?

Edit: the patch is downloading now.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Apr 12, 2016

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Weebly posted:

If anyone on the bone is looking to play with someone hit me up at HiImCoryLetsJO

Not able to find you.

My gt for anyone interested is Wraith108

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Is there any Yellow x15-16 sights available? I'm using the CQBSS scope just now on my custom M44 which is ok but I sometimes find lining up the middle for head shots a bit difficult. I'm also looking for a large muzzle attachment to replace the purple flash hider on the M44 and small under barrel for a Super 90 (though I want to switch that back out for a shotty with a proper magazine if I can get one with a full set of attachment slots).

• Locked thread