Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
PC is bad and PC players should feel bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015

tyrelhill posted:

I was just in the DZ and there were 12 groups of hackers flying around shooting rockets at me

Wrong thread, pal

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
Psn Lowparts for dark zone bastard squad fun

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
I think if you're moving when you pop the map, it reregisters the left stick and clicks the GPS line off

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015

Brine posted:

Since it may get patched at some indeterminate point does anyone want to farm Hornet tonight around 10:00 EST? PSN - brianisnotdoug

Lowpartz does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015

Shoren posted:

Sorry LowPartz, Brine, et al, I picked up at least 15 yellows last night farming Hornet :getin:. My scavenging was at 185% (and 193% after I picked up another scavenging mod partway through) so it definitely does have an effect on your drop quality. Most of those yellows were sights with +range on them so they were mostly useless, but I did get a HE Black Market AK and an LVOA with sustained and +crit damage.

If they didn't patch out the farming methods, then the best piece of advice I can give for farming Hornet is to keep everyone to the left of the gate and shoot out the wall. This way you can fire in when Hornet spawns and he'll stand there like a bitch and let you kill him without taking cover. Dedicate one person with the worst aim/DPS to die and reset the encounter because the wall damage is pseudo-clientside and resets when you respawn so they can't fire through again. It's ridiculously lucrative.

Don't apologize, that's great!

• Locked thread