Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Call of Duty 4 came out 8 years after Medal of Honor... The WWII shooter phase of gaming lasted longer than WWII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Also Sniper Elite 4 comes out this year I think.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

most teenagers today have probably never played a wwII shooter

They're too busy looking at their phones to invade Normady. loving millenials man.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hell no

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Calling Wolfenstein a WWII game is like calling Indiana Jones a war film.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yesterday, December seventh 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of- hold on, I just got a Tweet on my iPhone. *laughs* Good poo poo. Anyway, I'm off to go watch the new Marvel superheroes movie.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i still want a good vietnam game

I'll be really pissed if Rising Storm 2 sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted: