Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I think this is your biggest OP yet, crow. Congratulations!

ElTipejoLoco posted:

Huh, this is the first megathread I've seen... uh... not act like a megathread, and make a new thread per OP's game. That's interesting.

We're re-defining the idea of the megathread. First Killzone, now Ace Combat--next, the world!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
In fact, I've got your back in case you want the old thread. It can be found here.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
crow is unavailable. life stuff. LP is on hiatus for the time being. i, too, will be a bit scarce. we'll let you know when we're back.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Holy poo poo. I didn't see these whileI was in the ICU because they didn't have wifi, but :vince:, those are amazing. Can I use one of them for either and avatar or for the LP?

wow, yeah, those are great! I missed them too--i was kinda preoccupied when you were in the hospital and didn't check the forums much. you should totally use the one on the middle right as an avatar. it's clearly the best.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
oh gently caress

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Well, heck, let's celebrate May 4th by re-watching that one time crow and I played the Suprosa mission on X-Wing Alliance. XWA is like planes, right? Space planes? Space Ace Combat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnCH-8nOWw8

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
leave it as a monument to all your gaming sins

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
it's complicated.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Psion posted:

well yeah, otherwise you'd have to stop posting in your own thread! :v:

heyo!!! :hfive:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
we're making up for lost time.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
as someone else who doesn't have any actual knowledge of planes or plane-things, i want to sincerely thank you for also reading my posts.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

lol

should've linked Cena's theme song, though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_gJwXxshQ

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
If only you were playing a video game series that was known for having a time-resetting gameplay mechanic.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

CJacobs posted:

St. Elmo's Fire...

St. Elmo's...

no... it can't be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoLr-hv8wc&t=1681s

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my god it's full of stars marbles

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
my goodness. so ACES CURE PLANES' avatar is a Shadow the Hedgehog reference??? I never knew...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
crow, please replace the game soundtrack of that level with this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CugyaQzmx8

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Also, according to Lunethex, there’s one more medal in the game for shooting down a special Ace that nobody’s ever seen before. What could it possibly be?

Shall we find out together then?

Let’s see.

goddammit.

:yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Jeez, seeing this thread rise from the grave with actual content. What a time to be alive!

• Locked thread