Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Aw man, here we go again! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
:stare: Holy poo poo, man. Glad to see you pulled through!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Are you ever doing Skies of Deception? I was interested in that one since I'd never played it, but I don't remember hearing anything after the AC6 LP wrapped up.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

nine-gear crow posted:

I am. Though as I've said in my other threads, Ace Combat X is on hold for the time being along with Shadow Fall because I'm in the middle of moving right now, so taking care of all the details associated with that as well as packing and prep work have kind of taken up most of my time and headspace. I should be back to full operating capacity by early May.

Ah, gotcha. Well, good luck with the move, and looking forward to the LP!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

:toot: Congrats! Now go finish the other ones.

• Locked thread