Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I always assumed Erusea's real-world analogue was fascist Italy, mostly because San Salvacion is right next to it and always seemed vaguely Italian to me. Plus I'm pretty sure Verusa is China already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hopefully AC7 will clear up just what the gently caress Usea's deal is considering that the trailer showed an Erusean plane, but then again I still want a game in Verusa. Maybe a Yuktobanian invasion of the Islamic Europan Union during the cold war? Levant vs Karabistan?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

He had to go to his new job as an F-35 test pilot.

He's in a better place now.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

A fate worse than death, tbh

I say a better place, but it's actually two better places, as his head was separated from his body upon activating the ejection seat.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXvodWzb2HQ

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm telling you those ejection seats are killer on your neck, throat.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Did your sudden internals failure happen while you were crossing time zones, crow? Maybe the international date line? Are you, in fact, an F-22 IRL? What have you been hiding from us? :tinfoil:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Oh hey, a good game.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Gif doesn't say <<It's time>> rated 1.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Look, sometimes all the Metal Gear Solid characters just teleport to federal hall in NYC and you have to accept that, OK?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The enemy's elite officers have escaped to an offshore fortress. It's built into some sort of large rock. Like, a mega... stone.
The sooner we get to AC4 the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYJ6fSr-on4

• Locked thread