Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.
Huh, this is the first megathread I've seen... uh... not act like a megathread, and make a new thread per OP's game. That's interesting.

Looking forward to some crazy person who splurged 400-ish bucks on sending a New 3DS to and from that one shop in Japan that installs USB capture devices trying to showcase AH+ anyway.

I wish I were that crazy formerly rich irresponsible with money good permanent address having person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

I hope this is still going. I want to see more low-poly planes going pew pew so that I can hopefully absorb some skill through osmosis for use in Ace Combat Infinity's future Team Death Match events.

Also, at some point I started sketching emblems for commentators/co-commentators from Zero. Have these as fan-art, presuming I never bother opening GIMP and making them look nice and clip-art-y.

ElTipejoLoco fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 11, 2016

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

I'm glad you're still alive, buddy, but holy poo poo does that sound like it was a surprisingly sudden and extremely lovely tag-teaming by illnesses.

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Holy poo poo. I didn't see these whileI was in the ICU because they didn't have wifi, but :vince:, those are amazing. Can I use one of them for either and avatar or for the LP?
Sure, go for it! I'm glad you liked them even in their presently sketchy form.

It'd be neat if any of the Ace Combats let you make custom emblems on 'em the way Armored Core and some other games do.
Granted my exposure to Ace games is limited to demos and Infinity, so maybe there totally is an Ace Combat with a make-your-own-emblem dealie and I just don't know.

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

I got somebody to start playing Ace Combat Infinity on a different Discord server, and I'm probably going to a special circle of hell for it.

• Locked thread