Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Default Settings posted:

Might be that it's just me being European, but this house confuses me. Are you sure the walls are solid stone? Does it continue throughout your cellars? I can't see a discharging arch taking their weight off your window frames. Also, what is up with those chimneys? That's a horizontal diffuser style exhaust air vent, do you actually run a heater under that? If it's just an air vent, all those brick work is a bit much.

Yeah, why does it confuse you? Don't you know anything about Americans? It's all crap, all made for show. Garbage houses for garbage people. Just listen to how the OP expresses himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
Go gently caress yourself, OP. Stick that joke cheap piece of poo poo house up your rear end.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
Stop living. oval office.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Dave_Indeed posted:

It's not plastic, it's this thing.

It definitely feels like a stone. I could probably kill someone with it. This one fell off of the front step but it's okay, this Spring I have to rehang the gutters so water stops falling on the crack where they are adhered to the concrete slab and also I'm tearing out the landscaping, regrading and killing that god drat ground hog that lives under it. Probably with the decorative stone he helped break off.

Beautiful old world craftsmanship right here. A poo poo house for a poo poo head.

• Locked thread