Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«146 »
SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007

this avatar is brought to you by the campaign to pay lowtax's medical bills since 1999
Keep the lights on in this dead gay forum

Hair Elf

That's actually his belt. The collars on the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

Jaded Burnout posted:

Excellent, thank you. I guess the collar is there so you can tell one end from the other.

He's loves that couch for some reason.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Jaded Burnout posted:

Is that in swiss francs, or euros or..? I guess it doesn't make much difference at the moment. Yikes.

Swiss francs. I'm going to need to dig into the quote as I was expecting the walls to be less than the terrace, but they're more than half the cost.

In the quote he said we can save some money by doing less precise stonework, gonna find out what exactly that means.

quote:

Il y a des techniques de finitions avec le prix qui varie, dans cette offre, j’ai choisis de vous proposer la qualité de finitions au top

On peut économiser environ 2000.00 frs en posant la pierre sans retouche (avec des finitions moins précises)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

knox_harrington posted:

Hmm your dishwasher is raised up, that's a great idea and not sure why I haven't seen it before. Aesthetically a bit less clean I guess.

Man, as a tall person I love that idea.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

I'm putting in a new thermostat - the blue wire coming from the wall is just wrapped around another cable and is not exposed at the end. I noticed that my old thermostat did not have a blue wire spot, but my new one does. I assume I strip this one and put it in the blue spot? I'm just confused why one has a blue wire connection and one doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
i like nice words

daslog posted:

There are small ones that will fit, but they don't really fill the space up and I'm thinking that will look weird.
Just put a cookbook or something in the remaining space. It'll look fine. I also have a weirdly small microwave space, so I got a small microwave, and it's fine.

«146 »