Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

That Works posted:

I definitely remember seeing it discussed but not sure if its this thread or interior decorating or woodworking.

Now that we have a break from teaching for a month or so my wife and I want to do some interior painting. I've got some roller materials etc for stuff we used for our deck staining / painting a chicken coop, but we need a lot of supplies. Home Depot is the biggest place around us that we can shop at safely right now (due to pickup orders).

Couple questions on that, what is the best recommended paint brand from them that they reliably stock (I was assuming one of the premium Behr ones)? And was there a good written or video guide that people recommend to go over prep work and painting etc. We're not doing anything huge and not painting trim or ceilings.

Do not buy paint from Home Depot. All of their paint is garbage. Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams are far better brands than anything they carry.

I helped a friend paint half a room in Behr, cream to a burgundy, and it took longer than a room with loving 18 foot walls in my place with BM because we had to go over it with three coats.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU