Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Does anyone have good recommendations/resources for washing machines & dryers? I've heard a lot of people complaining that their new appliances, with all the new eco-friendly models, have problems. For instance, mold build up with side load washers or clothes not drying well. I'd rather have a solid set of machines that will last than one with a bunch of bells and whistles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Magnus Praeda posted:

One of these will probably last long enough to become an heirloom your kids pass down to your grandkids.

That seems exactly what I'm looking for!

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Shifting the pest chat to a mammalian focus, anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of ground hogs (or maybe they're moles)?

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
I just moved to the country from the city, so I'm not used to having weaponized means of varmint population control.

How much will the propane option hurt my lawn?

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

That seems quite satisfying.