Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Incredibly excited for this series! The whole Noir genre is just quite fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

So you're going to cover the best noir film ever in one of the corners, right? Everyone knows that would be The Spirit.

Kidding, don't shoot me

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

berryjon posted:

The Shadow would make an excellent piece to review, as there were several movies in the 30's to 50's and they fit the 'Noir' dynamic.

Unfortunately the shadow != the spirit.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

oh Cole, shouting at old ladies.. at least he didn't accuse her of doing it :V

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I swear, the drivers licenses in every state but mine (PA), have the birthdate in red so it stands out, but my state is dumb and backwards and none of the things we do make sense.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i could feel my pulse pick up as soon as you even mentioned the -name- of the movie. That poo poo scarred me when i was a kid :|

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Excellent LP, as always Bobbin!

So i have a question regarding your next one.

Are you the foxiest of the hounds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I earned Foxiest of Hounds, Pacifist, Legend, and Factory Zero all in a single New Game + playthrough.

that was more me asking if that was going to be part of the upcoming thing. I had no doubt you'd been able to do it, Mr. Master thief.

• Locked thread