Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Spooner
Jun 10, 2013
After I had played through LA Noire, I feel like it was a really good try at a game. Didn't help that Team Bondi was one of the most horrible companies to their devs and there's a reason LA Noire is the only game they put out. I was also really unsatisfied by the ending. Super cool concept though and I still had a hell of a lot of fun with it both in terms of gameplay and setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Spooner
Jun 10, 2013
Awesome LP, and enjoyed the film critiques too. I definitely agree with your assessment of LA Noire as 'a good effort' - it had a lot of neat concepts and technology, just with a lot of unfortunately slapdash execution.

• Locked thread