Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015
Aside from having a fairly realistic shotgun compared to other video games doesn't this also have a realistic flamethrower? One that only has five seconds of fuel and acts like a napalm super-soaker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

The Casualty posted:

Seeing Mickey Cohen pop up in this game always reminds me that I actually saw Gangster Squad in theaters. Suffers from a case of "Cool Trailer, Bad Movie" Syndrome.

Apparently they changed the film it after the Aurora theater shooting. In one of the trailers there's a scene where they shoot up a movie theater. I don't know how extensive the changes were though, and the whole thing was pretty formulaic. Mostly I just wanted to know more about Mickey Cohen.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

FinalGamer posted:

god knows how many innocents he's sent to the gas chamber compared to most out of a hugely-inflated superiority complex as some kind of Judge Dredd figure.

Judge Dredd would never knowingly send an innocent man or woman to death to advance his career!

White Coke
May 29, 2015
If movies are anything to go by, girls call their dads "Daddy" and their moms "Mother".

White Coke
May 29, 2015
It'd would've been great if Cole was having a gay affair with a black, communist, jazz singer/musician and instead he was framed for having an affair with Elsa, a much less serious crime for a hero cop like him to have committed. On the other hand if Cole really was gay, having the affair exposed would've looked even more like a ham-handed hatchet job and a lot of people probably would have rolled their eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I'd have gone with Roy Earle, honestly. I really think they have the best chemistry of any two characters in the game, plus you know Roy would've found a way to betray Cole without exposing himself.

That would've been great too, although if the developers had had the resources and interest necessary, they could have come up with good chemistry between Cole and Elsa. Or Cole and whomever.

• Locked thread