Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

[Ja'eel]
[HP:9/9][AC:17]

"I'm not great with a bow, but I can cover GL with my spear and fire as she talks to our Carru friends if she would like," Ja'eel states. "Just to clarify our course of action, after the next couple waves we are following them back to their roost while trying to remain unseen, correct?" he asks.

---
Character Post
Initiative: +1 Passive Perception: 15
Hit Dice: (1d8/1d8) Hero Points: (2/2)
Class:
Warding Flare: (3/3)
Spells (Prepared)
Save DC: 13
1: (2/2)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

slydingdoor posted:

"I saw no sign of them, not that I knew that was what I was looking for at the time, then I returned in case I was the one being watched. After all, I was scouting alone, not for lack of asking.

So, how many waves of how many have attacked since the last pause, and how long are the pauses? If they mark the time the most of their numbers are or tired or resting, that would make it the perfect time to strike. And the worst time for me to be scouting if I wanted to find anything."

The man thinks deeply for a moment. "Two waves come and go. The beasts seem to fly in pairs. I believe their shift changes grant them an hour's rest. The longest break seems to happen when the sun is at its highest - none of us would dare try to escape then. With us being fewer in number, they seem to have grown a little slack in keeping watch over us."

TychoBrahesNose posted:

"So: we climb the mesa and take the fight to them. I will guard Haffanu from the divers. If they are not there, we return and wait for them here, with the same plan in place.

"First, though, we should gather the survivors together and ensure they have food and water, to ease their suffering."

My kank, with a barrel full of water, is being left for the villagers (for now). If there's no food anywhere they can have my rations as well.
As long at least one person watches the skies for me, I'll move among the dwellings to round up the survivors -- I should never be more than one Dash away from cover.
Do we need any further plan?

The plan seems good to go to me

You are able to round up the survivors. They are initially fearful and hesitant, but are willing to cooperate if it means possible water and rations.

slydingdoor posted:

I'm the Kambei aren't I.

Assuming this will be a group check. Maybe we can make the double file long enough that the "anchors" with terrible stealth mods can just be way out of range.

first of stealth group check: 1d20+6 24

Is everyone else okay with this? Anybody have any questions for the villagers (including the animals) before you go?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

[Ja'eel]

Actually now that I think about it...

"How long has your village been under the siege of the Aarakocra? I would like to know how well prepared they would be up in their roosts; the longer they have stood, the more entrenched they might be," Ja'eel asks, looking towards the elder as he does so.

---
Character Post
Class:
Spells (Prepared)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Apr 12, 2016

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Look Around You posted:

Actually now that I think about it...
"How long has your village been under the siege of the Aarakocra? I would like to know how well prepared they would be up in their roosts; the longer they have stood, the more entrenched they might be," Ja'eel asks, looking towards the elder as he does so.

The elder sighs heavily. "About...two weeks? I would say? It has felt much, much longer, though." He trails off and shakes his head in disappointment.

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug
Gentle Leviathan > 11 / 11 HP > 16 AC >

Village Elder posted:

The man thinks deeply for a moment. "Two waves come and go. The beasts seem to fly in pairs. I believe their shift changes grant them an hour's rest. The longest break seems to happen when the sun is at its highest - none of us would dare try to escape then. With us being fewer in number, they seem to have grown a little slack in keeping watch over us." The elder sighs heavily. "About...two weeks? I would say? It has felt much, much longer, though." He trails off and shakes his head in disappointment.
She had been relatively quiet throughout the debriefing of the survivors, but this seemed like a matter worth a deeper dive. Clearing her throat, she inquires of Haffanu, "While I appreciate that tracking a flighted opponent is challenging, if the village has been under siege for two weeks, they must have left some signs of their occupation in the area. Pellet droppings and moulting, or perhaps other refuse? We might be well served to investigate their number before approaching them."
pre:
As we have been travelling for an hour or more in Haffanu's favored terrain (being desert)
would he not have access to the special traits unlocked by natural explorer?  In this case:
 > While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how
   long ago they passed through the area.
 > If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.

I would personally vote for Haffanu, with his good stealth and class features, to perform
a reconnaissance mission and plot us a route to the enemy before we all go marching in.
She pauses briefly, also adding, "As well, if they have been implementing a siege, they must have their own provisions, no?"

Plot posted:

You are able to round up the survivors. They are initially fearful and hesitant, but are willing to cooperate if it means possible water and rations.
The others busied themselves with rounding up and provisioning the survivors, which provided a welcome opportunity to complete her ritual. Once invoked, she explains the situation to her wards, and through a series of facial expressions and low growls she requests that they alert her if they detect any incoming flighted creatures.
pre:
Mastiffs have keen hearing and scent, granting advantage on perception.
I am asking them to let me know if they smell or hear any birds approaching.
Looking to the others thereafter, she asks, "Is there anything you wish to know from the village's own livestock? They seem to have had a rather good view of the attack for several days."
pre:
Unless anyone wants me to avoid doing so, I will feed and water the village's livestock.
I will also speak to them to see if they have any information to offer.

Speak with animals suggest that, at a minimum, they can give me information about
nearby locations and monsters, including whatever they can perceive or have perceived
within the past day.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Passive: Perception (15) / Investigation (10) / Survival (15) / Concentration / Stealth / Speak with Animals (10 minutes)
Limited: Hit Dice (1/1d8) / Hero Dice (2/2d6) / Bullets (x50)
Cantrip: Shape Water / Mold Earth / Control Flames / Thought Projection
Ritual: Detect Poison and Disease / Purify Food and Drink / Speak With Animals
[2/2] Lv. 1: Animal Friendship
Journal
__________________________________________________________________________________________

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?

[Haffanu]
[HP:11/11][AC:18]

"Tracking flying things is easy: see and follow, the more eyes the better. What are the marks going to hide behind? Trails, on the other hand, can deceive. Or, with a stupid beast, lead to an old hideout instead of the current one. Such a place is usually abandoned for a reason one wouldn't enjoy finding out. New resident, perhaps. Or it could be defiled to such a degree that even the creatures who made it that way admit they'd rather move on. I would only do so if there were no other choice.

"As usual, I will risk life and limb for the convenience of stealthily tracking the deadly beasts in half the time alone as with any or all of you and your pack of mutts around to mitigate that risk, watch my back, or help in any way."

desert tracking (survival, wis): 1d20+6 9

already rolled the stealth. Unless I could track the pieces of human or elf they left behind or someone comes with and helps, slowing me down, I won't have advantage on this roll and that is it. Two hours later Haffanu will return and say "I lost them."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

[Ja'eel]

"I would rather move after them at once as they leave as a full force. I feel it's not worth the risk for us to send Haffanu by herself. After all, what if she gets there and is discovered?" Ja'eel asks rhetorically. "The man says two waves of two Aarakocra. Even assuming they have a leader back at their encampment, we would still outnumber them."

Ja'eel votes for the plan of following the last wave of Aarakocra back to their base and attacking them then

---
Character Post
Class:
Spells (Prepared)

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Just checking in - seems like you guys want to go up at the end of the next waves. Does that sound right?

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Drive-by posting to agree with the plan, sorry I've been MIA, busy busy busy!

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

quote:

Following the next wave back to their place is fine by me.

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011

Melchiresa posted:

Just checking in - seems like you guys want to go up at the end of the next waves. Does that sound right?

I am Obsidian and I approve this message.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

I'm down

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Hey guys, i may be going to the hospital for a week or so, I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, someone (or even the DM) can take over Ja'eel in combat if anything happens that requires it.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Glad to see you're still alive, Purplie! I got worried :ohdear: I apologize for my delay as well - life happened for a few days.

The elder stiffens up and glances through a small round window. "By the positioning of the sun, another wave is due-"

Before he can finish his statement, he ducks from the window and presses himself against the nearby wall. Shadows swoop around on the white sand so quickly that gives the appearance of clouds blocking the sun. There is barely a sound, beyond squawks of frustration and rustling feathers as the creatures land. The two divers choose to land on top of the elder's hut - surveying the village. One begins to speak.

"There were surely more villagers last shift! The whole fun is the hunt!" His companion squawks, displeased with his partner's whiny tone.

"Hush! This is simply part of the chase. If it's food you desire, you forget that we DO have rations to spare, should we need to." The first diver ruffles his feathers and caws in protest. "That's hardly any fun. You don't HUNT your rations. Besides, we were told NOT to eat those. Salleek says they were important."

Inside the hut, the elder appears puzzled and whispers "rations?"

The first, more rational, bird-man squawks and flaps his wings loudly as if to end the conversation. "Enough! I see no villagers to dispatch at the moment. Their times will surely come, but for now, we must return to camp. Salleek said this shift was to be brief."

The second creature ruffles his feathers - seemingly disappointed. With a loud flapping of wings, the divers take off.

Some vulture squawks and hisses, for your listening and referencing pleasure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6yu6MFCl0

Also, sorry this was a little long. I was feeling kinda wordy tonight and wanted to have some fun with the Aarakocra :3:

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011

Obsidian, Guardian Spirit of the Dune Sea
[HP: 10/10][AC:17]
[Hit Dice: 1d8][Hero Points: 2/2]

Obsidian listents intently as the aarakocra debate the hunting of the villagers. As they depart, he remains silent, pulling the hood of his sand-colored cloak over his head and stepping carefully out of the hut to watch them. Just as silently, he sets off after them.

Tailing the Aarakocra: Perception: 1d20+5 17 -- I should be able to keep sight of them.
Tailing the Aarakocra: Stealth: 1d20+4 19 -- while avoiding detection myself.

Cantrips (3+1 Known): Guidance, Mending, Mold Earth (Domain), Shillelagh, Body Equilibrium (Psionic)
Level 1 (4+2 Prepared, 2/2 Slots): Bless, Detect Poison and Disease, Earth Tremor (Domain), Goodberry (Domain), Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite

TychoBrahesNose fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 9, 2016

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug
As the group prepares to depart, she instructs her wards in a series of barks and growls to protect Jihae at all costs. The villagers are to be protected as long as they don't seem to deserve whatever comeuppance comes their way.
pre:
I will leave my mastiffs behind to guard Jihae and the villagers.
Following after Obsidian, it isn't long before she steps on the ribcage of a corpse buried a few inches below the ground, snapping a rib with an audible crack. She freezes midstep, looking around to see if anyone noticed.
pre:
Stealth 5
Passive: Perception (15) / Investigation (10) / Survival (15) / Concentration / Stealth 5 / Speak with Animals (10 minutes)
Journal

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

[Haffanu]

"Hmph. Hand on my shoulder, move when I move, step where I step."

slydingdoor posted:

Assuming this will be a group check. Maybe we can make the double file long enough that the "anchors" with terrible stealth mods can just be way out of range.

first of stealth group check: 1d20+6 24

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 22, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Tara "The Malus" Gessart
HP: 12/12 AC: 18 Hero Points: 2/2 HD: 1d10(+2 con)
Initiative: -1 Passive Perception: 9

Tara's breathing is noticeably annoyed as the group proceeds away from the village. There are a few quick knowing glances spared for her erdlu and a threatening glare leveled at those villagers who begin to hopefully eye her wagon's contents, hopeful that she would be as generous as Obsidian, but it was not to be so.

Tara wasn't exactly what one could call a quiet traveler, her armor clacking rather loudly as it constantly shifted about her form with the noise only exaggerated as her body tensed in preparation of oncoming combat as the group traipsed onward.

The gladiator doesn't pay the ear-rending noise of her armor any mind however as she becomes tangled up in the thoughts of the aaracokra's inefficiency with their human livestock. Surely letting the villagers starve over a long period of time would only serve to make their meat worse? Perhaps the beasts found the bodies of those who had begun to wither from starvation easier to get into. Conceding the point to her imaginary debate partner Tara nods, it would be much less hassle for the birdfolk to haul the weakened villagers away after all. A meal that comes quietly is always preferred over one that you have to drag off into the distance as it bites and stabs you.

quote:

If we can do a group guided action under Haffanu that's great :v:.

If not presumably Tara is waiting off tucked away behind something a good distance off as we approach the Aaracokra camp and she's not particularly well concealed! :v: Stealth: 2

If Tazoc or Ja'eel manage to roll well on a stealth check we'd be pretty much golden under the group check rules with half the party having succeeded to make up for the rest of us.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

[Ja'eel]

Ja'eel follows quickly after the group, having been preoccupied with ensuring his shield was properly secured onto his arm after the Aarakocra left. Once he catches up, he slows his pace and lowers his profile, occasionally checking his footing while constantly scanning the horizon along the way.

[dex] Stealth: 1d20+1 18
e: forgot I have disadvantage on stealth:
[dex] Stealth (disadvantage): 1d20+1 20

= 18

---
Character Post
Class:
Spells (Prepared)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 28, 2016

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Sorry for the delay everyone - life got a bit hectic for a little while.

We are NOT using a group roll for the stealth checks - one person being quiet can't cover for another person...not. This is going to be a short update to keep things moving - I expect to have combat stuff posted in the next couple of days

The party comes upon the Aarakocra camp. Some divers appear to be tending to their javelins, while others seem to be casually scouting the perimeter of the area. However, the party doesn't get much time to explore the camp further...

"Intruders!"a diver squawks. The diver takes to the air to rouse its comrades, squawking and shrieking to raise the alarm.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Im sorry for the delay, IRL has been a bit nuts. Anyway, let's go!

:rolldice:

Initiative: 1d20+4 18 1d20+4 6 1d20+2 4 1d20+2 8 1d20-1 5 1d20+1 13
tazoc;haffanu;gl;obsidian;tara;jaeel

Ordered initiative:

Tazoc: 1d20+4 = 18
Ja'eel: 1d20+1 = 13
Obsidian = 1d20+2 = 8
Haffanu: 1d20+4 = 6
Aarakocra: 1d20+2 = 6
Tara: 1d20-1 = 5
Gl: 1d20+2 = 4

UP NOW: TAZOC

here, have some theme music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8dWYAqonus

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 9, 2016

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
There will be a post here tomorrow. We probably should just post actions all at once, at least in this combat, since most of us go before the birdbrains. If we want to go strictly by initiative order, I guess that's alright as well, but it just might take a while.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PurplieNurplie posted:

There will be a post here tomorrow. We probably should just post actions all at once, at least in this combat, since most of us go before the birdbrains. If we want to go strictly by initiative order, I guess that's alright as well, but it just might take a while.

I'll allow it

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011
Are the three closest baddies still on the ground? If so, I can get close enough this round to hit all three with Earth Tremor (provided nobody else is in the way when my turn comes up). If not, then I should probably do what I said a while back and guard Haffanu from the divers.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

TychoBrahesNose posted:

Are the three closest baddies still on the ground? If so, I can get close enough this round to hit all three with Earth Tremor (provided nobody else is in the way when my turn comes up). If not, then I should probably do what I said a while back and guard Haffanu from the divers.

My bad, I checked this earlier but forgot to answer. I'm gonna say k7 is flying and the other 3 are on the ground

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011

[HP: 10/10][AC:17]

Hefting his club, Obsidian prepares to fend off any diving aarakocra that threaten those around him. Though his weapon appears small, Obsidian's brief incantation imbues it with the solidity and heft of solid rock.

Casting shillelagh as a bonus action. Readying an action to melee attack anyone who comes within range of Haffanu.

Cantrips (3+1 Known): Guidance, Mending, Mold Earth (Domain), Shillelagh, Body Equilibrium (Psionic)
Level 1 (4+2 Prepared, 2/2 Slots): Bless, Detect Poison and Disease, Earth Tremor (Domain), Goodberry (Domain), Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Double moving to R10. Again, sorry for drive-by posting, but any posts I make from now on will be for realsies.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

[Haffanu]

"What a racket..."

longbow: 1d20+6 15 1d8+4 6

Shooting the loud flying diver, moving to O15 and drawing Whip in case of opportunity attacks.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

[Ja'eel]

Ja'eel moves closer to the aarakocra to guard his companions, gesturing with his right hand towards the heavens and softly muttering some incomprehensible words as he moves before pulling down his hand into a fist in the direction of the flying one.

Move to L14, cast Sacred Flame on aarakocra at K7

edit: forgot to roll damage: Sacred Flame: 1d8 5
---
Character Post
Class:
Spells (Prepared)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 16, 2016

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

look around you posted:

Dex save vs. Sacred Flame: 1d20+2 20
The Aarakocra swiftly dodges the flame before diving towards Tazok

slydingdoor posted:

The Aarakocra squawks in shock at being hit. Clearly rattled, it continues to attack.

Aarakocra [0][k7]Move to Q9 and attack Tazoc: 1d20+4 17 1d6+2 4

With a hellish shriek, the diver swoops forward, thrusting its javelin through Tazoc’s armor.

Aarakocra [1][i6]Move to P14 and attack Haffanu: 1d20+4 13 1d6+2 7

The diver attempts to spear Haffanu, but misses - simply whooshing past Haffanu.

Aarakocra[2][h7]Move to K14 and attack Ja'eel: 1d20+4 6 1d6+2 3

In its attempt to attack Ja’eel, the diver seems to have become confused. Its javelin thrust seems nowhere near Ja’eel.

Aarakocra[3][h4]Move to N13 and attack Obsidian: 1d20+4 21 1d6+2 8

The diver soars upwards into the sun to gain height, and delivers a powerful jab into Obsidian’s armor - as though it weren’t even there.

Updated battle map here:

EDIT: Sorry guys, apparently I forgot how to format today :downs:

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 17, 2016

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug

Plot posted:

In its attempt to attack Ja’eel, the diver seems to have become confused. Its javelin thrust seems nowhere near Ja’eel.
This particular bird seems to have a vision impairment. Sensing weakness, she pounces, and begins charging towards the creature with a feral madness in her eyes.
pre:
Move:    N-16 > L-15 (10')
Action:  Helping Tara to make an attack on Aarakocra[2].
Passive: Perception (15) / Investigation (10) / Survival (15) / Concentration / Stealth 5 / Speak with Animals (10 minutes)
Journal

Help (PHB pg. 192) posted:

You can aid a friendly creature in attacking a creature within 5 feet of you. You feint, distract the target, or in some other way team up to make your ally’s attack more effective. If your ally attacks the target before your next turn, the first attack roll is made with advantage.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Tara "The Malus" Gessart
HP: 12/12 AC: 18 Hero Points: 2/2 HD: 1d10(+2 con)
Initiative: -1 Passive Perception: 9

Hefting her shield in front of her Tara graciously takes advantage of the distraction that the Gentle Leviathan provides and charges forward lashing out wildly with her ramshackle blade.

Cantrips: Project Thoughts
Class: Second Wind(1d10+1 Healing as a bonus action, short rest recharge)
Effects: Heavy Armor: Disadvantage on stealth checks.
H.A.M: Reduce non-magical bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing weapon damage by 3
Mounted Combatant: Can re-target attacks against mount to self. Mount has evasion.

quote:

Move: L18 to K15

Longsword attack against Aaracokra 2 with help advantage from Gentle Leviathan 22 to hit for 5 damage

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011

[HP: 2/10][AC:17]

Calling once again upon the power of the Earth, Obsidian swings his weapon at the bird creatures, and his mystically-imbued club crashes down on them like an avalanche.

It looks like the aarakocra attacking Haffanu would have to move within my reach to get to him. If that's the case, I'm using my delayed action to attack it:
Attack; Damage: 1d20+5 22 1d8+3 11

And for my action this round I'm casting Wrathful Smite and attacking the aarakocra that stabbed me:
Attack; Damage: 1d20+5 16 1d8+1d6+3 9
On top of the damage, it must make a Wisdom save or be Frightened of me.

Level 1 (4+2 Prepared, 1/2 Slots): Bless, Detect Poison and Disease, Earth Tremor (Domain), Goodberry (Domain), Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite

TychoBrahesNose fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 17, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

It probably just went around you.

[Haffanu]
[HP:11/11][AC:16 18]

"Always defend yourself first."

whip: 1d20+6 22 1d4+4 5

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

[Ja'eel]

Ja'eel sidesteps the Aarakocra's wayward stab before lunging back with his own spear.

Attack Aarakocra 2: 1d20+4 13 1d6+2 7

---
Character Post
Class:
Spells (Prepared)

e: added post frame

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 05:06 on May 19, 2016

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011

slydingdoor posted:

It probably just went around you.

I'm not sure about that. Aaarakocra have 50' of movement, and it was on the ground at the start of the round, so I don't think it can get high enough to be out of my reach and still make it to P14. In fact, if two diagonal moves cost 15' of movement (instead of 10'), then it looks like it can't get to Haffanu at all with 50' of movement, and could only engage Obsidian, Tazoc, or Ja'eel in the first round. But if moving diagonally is always only 5', then yes, it can go around Obsidian and still have movement to spare after it reaches Haffanu.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Moving diagonal is 5' so, yes it went around you oh. Also i'll put up the update as soon as Tazoc posts!

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 06:51 on May 21, 2016

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Tazoc Ichtaca
HP: 6/10 AC: 16
Hit Dice: 1 Hero Points: 2/2

The surprise of the sudden strike and sheer ferocity of his opponent cause Tazoc to lose his mettle; his avian opponent easily dodges both his retaliatory feint and the turning elbow strike that follow.

Rolled a 1 and 2, respectively, on the attack and bonus action attack. RIP Tazoc, we knew ye hardly at all.

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.
Hey guys - please check the OOC thread for some important info. Thanks!

• Locked thread