Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009

Tazoc Ichtaca
HP: 10/10 AC: 16
Hit Dice: 1 Hero Points: 2/2

Jihae's stories only confirmed Tazoc's understanding of the world: the People's Stories did not lie, after all. There was once a great, verdant forest, oceans with waves as tall as any man, but now it seemed that Nature had seen reason to abandon those who would need Her the most. It was a real tragedy, and hearing the tales from someone else only strengthened his resolve to see their mission through.

--

The group arrives at the now deserted village. Dead bodies, animals left to starve; and what about that boy, and the scout Jihae mentioned? Where they, perhaps, among those who perished here today?

With crossed arms, he watches the group quickly make their plans.

"I'll stay here and keep watch over our aquatic friend. The rear-guard can often be as important as the front lines. Besides, if those animals do die on our watch, they can't go to waste." He recalls the Story of Tazoc Okanan, the Man who Ate His Neighbor's Livestock, with a grin. Ah, the tales he'd be able to tell this band! What Stories he had to share! For now, he had to be quiet and let the genasi concentrate on the ritual. After that, though, all bets were off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Drive-by posting to agree with the plan, sorry I've been MIA, busy busy busy!

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
There will be a post here tomorrow. We probably should just post actions all at once, at least in this combat, since most of us go before the birdbrains. If we want to go strictly by initiative order, I guess that's alright as well, but it just might take a while.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Double moving to R10. Again, sorry for drive-by posting, but any posts I make from now on will be for realsies.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Tazoc Ichtaca
HP: 6/10 AC: 16
Hit Dice: 1 Hero Points: 2/2

The surprise of the sudden strike and sheer ferocity of his opponent cause Tazoc to lose his mettle; his avian opponent easily dodges both his retaliatory feint and the turning elbow strike that follow.

Rolled a 1 and 2, respectively, on the attack and bonus action attack. RIP Tazoc, we knew ye hardly at all.

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 25, 2016

• Locked thread