Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Minimalist Program posted:

In less than seven hours I am most definitely and without a doubt going to post a picture of my yard ITT (in this thread) so if you feel like yard-chat is something you want to participate in, then this post is a heads up to let you know that yes, there's going to be a picture of my yard here pretty soon and I will be in the market for talking about lawn care, hedges and even my grill. It's a Weber gas grill and I got it from my father in law when he upgraded to a bigger model. Now I feel that was a mistake, since whenever we're together he mentions that my gas grill is smaller than his, which is essentially a way for him to seem like a bigger and more economically wealthy man than me, the man who is married to his daughter. So in that way, I do kinda regret not just buying a big gas grill myself, but on the other hand I use the thing like maybe 5 times a year and I don't really like it, so it's really money saved if you think about it.

Anyway, the picture is going up pretty soon and I will be interested in having a nice, civil yard-related chat with other goons here, later. Thank you and god bless.

fake : looking at this thread in the preview it's very... I dunno, dry-looking? Like there's just s a paragraph of text and not much to catch the eye, so here's my favourite forums smiley: :itwaspoo:

nice loving retard thread idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
the future is here. threads where the op holds posters to ransom instead of delivering the promised content

post the yard ffs

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i cannot belive this poo poo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Minimalist Program posted:

Here's the yard.

Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Questions?

your father in law is right to think your a dumb idiot beta male. he sounds like a cool guy

• Locked thread