Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
A young man struggles with feelings of seclusion after the tragic death of his parents years earlier

b-minus1 fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

H.H posted:

Hard Day's Night

yes

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

A young man struggles with feelings of seclusion after the tragic death of his parents years earlier

flyingmammalman

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

XBenedict posted:

Fight Club

No, that would be "Meat Loaf attends a support group."

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

astral posted:

A man sings a song as he uses a public restroom and it has a curious result. Later, he brings his two friends into the bathroom and they repeat the performance as a conga line.

Look Who's Talking Too.

(yes, I had to look up plot summaries to tell if I was thinking of the original or the sequel.)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
A financial redistribution program is independently started by a down on his luck nobleman.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
A man, wracked by stress, falls victim to the numerous addictions that haunt him

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment
Captain Kirk lands the USS Enterprise on an alien world, and then pays his respects to his dead son.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

A secretary spends years in prison after his employeer and son are killed.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 2, 2016

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

A financial redistribution program is independently started by a down on his luck nobleman.

Either Count of Monte Cristo, or Robin Hood.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jul 2, 2016

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Adventures of Robin Hood

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Three South American colleagues attend a lecture about memes in this short format classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Four friend's challenge to figure out which one of them is the biggest possible douchebag is thrown a curve ball when they decide to work with an old acquaintance once again.

• Locked thread