Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Quote-Unquote posted:

a young asian boy steals his grandfather's treasured pet and sells it to an unsuspecting white tourist. the animal very rapidly reproduces and its offspring wreak widespread environmental havoc and several deaths - including the merciless slaughter of a well-respected wealth creator that owns the local bank - and blatantly sexually assault a young white woman whose father was tragically killed in a chimney-climbing incident. the boy is never prosecuted for his plethora of crimes. thanks obama.

I was gonna say Furbies then I remembered they are caled Gremlins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

a young asian boy steals his grandfather's treasured pet and sells it to an unsuspecting white tourist. the animal very rapidly reproduces and its offspring wreak widespread environmental havoc and several deaths - including the merciless slaughter of a well-respected wealth creator that owns the local bank - and blatantly sexually assault a young white woman whose father was tragically killed in a chimney-climbing incident. the boy is never prosecuted for his plethora of crimes. thanks obama.

Holy poo poo

gremlins?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A vacation gone ary ends up costing a man his best friend, his job, and his marriage. Things work out great for the locals though, after a manufacturing plant begins production.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Mar 30, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
A man goes on a business trip a long, long away from home; but when it's time to leave he accidentally gets left behind so he has to wait for his colleagues to come back and get him; it takes quite a while.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Mar 30, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Otisburg posted:

Bingo.

An Air Force officer tries to topple a foreign theocracy, but the mission is imperiled when his idealistic interpreter discovers a WMD.

Stargate

Gridlocked posted:

Jumanji?

A lawman and his new partner are tasked with the investigation of a presumed drugs related murder, which leads to them having a seemingly busy day; but really it's just a regular one for them.

Dredd

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Quote-Unquote posted:

A curio store owner sells a dangerous product with vague and inadequate instructions.

Seriously, how long "after midnight" is it safe to feed them? You would think dawn, but he doesn't say

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Mr. Fix It posted:

Beloved lawman known for dispatching a deadly duck gunned down by associate of whores while building a house.

Associate of whores is throwing me.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mr. Fix It posted:

Beloved lawman known for dispatching a deadly duck gunned down by associate of whores while building a house.

Unforgiven?

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Mar 30, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Bingo.
...said officer overcomes the death of his son in a tragic gun mishap by training and arming a militia of child soldiers.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Helical Nightmares posted:

Holy poo poo

gremlins?

Yes, I just wanted to put a nice Conservapedia spin on it.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Unforgiven fits I think.

Honestly I was thinking the duck killer was Elmer Fudd :shrug:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Through the help of special learning technology, a mentally disabled man is able to communicate more effectively and make phone calls all over the world.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Got it but you have to put it in ALL CAPS for effect.

An businessman gets his start in the industrial production market thanks to cheep building and machinery acquisitions, and lax wage laws; he gets very rich from this startup, but then ends spending the vast majority of his fortune on not-for-profit related interests/charitable acts.

Edited for clarity.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Mar 30, 2016

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Otisburg posted:

Through the help of special learning technology, a mentally disabled man is able to communicate more effectively and make phone calls all over the world.

lawnmower man

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Unforgiven fits I think.

Honestly I was thinking the duck killer was Elmer Fudd :shrug:

It would have been clearer if I said duke, but I was trying to stay true to Little Bill's perspective :)

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Otisburg posted:

A safari ends in disaster when an exotic trophy hunter faces consequences for over-hunting a protected species.

Predator

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

At the end of a long chase, a policeman guns down a mentally unstable civilian armed with a squirt gun.

After losing his family, a once successful engineer pursues a new career in biology and chemistry but gets jailed over questionable practices.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Starving canine attempts to aquire chicken dinner in desert.
Road Runner

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:golfclap:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Yup

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
A number of different people connect with others during the Christmas holiday season in the Northern Hemisphere; sometimes these different people are known to one another but are largely separate in their personal plots.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

A movie where a poor man from Blockbuster becomes a meal for a reincarnated Bible-chicken.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Woodchipper warrantee violated

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Yep.

You know it.

An unconventional wildlife conservation effort runs into a hitch when fuel shortages put the team at odds with the US Navy.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A hospital stay alienates a young man from his friends, instills violent tendancies in him, and causes his best friend to shoot him in a stadium.

Rolled Cabbage
Sep 3, 2006

Otisburg posted:

Far from home on a work trip, an absentee mother kills an orphaned two-day-old.

Gridlocked posted:

An businessman gets his start in the industrial production market thanks to cheep building and machinery acquisitions, and lax wage laws; he gets very rich from this startup, but then ends spending the vast majority of his fortune on non-work related interests.

A very special group of young men get put on the good path to the Lord through vocational training.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Rolled Cabbage posted:

A very special group of young men get put on the good path to the Lord through vocational training.

Is that supposed to be a guess?

A group of youths experience issues with locals and the New York public transit network as they try to return home.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

A toilet stall offers inadequate protection from wildlife.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Woodchipper warrantee violated
Fargo

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

A group of youths experience issues with locals and the New York public transit network as they try to return home.

Warriors

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
A U.S. Senator willfully violates a number of international laws, which in due time will come back to bite his nation in the behind, to forestall an international enemy's expansion of territory.

Yes

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

You betcha

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Collateral Damage posted:

A toilet stall offers inadequate protection from wildlife.

jurrasic park

Rolled Cabbage
Sep 3, 2006

Gridlocked posted:

Is that supposed to be a guess?

A pre-quel. Although now I've realised that you might be talking about Blade Runner? but I'd assumed it was Prometheus

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Turns out that taking a beautiful woman on the big ferris wheel in Vienna is a pretty good way to get into her pants

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Archer attempts to be witty and justify his own life in bullshit situation

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Rolled Cabbage posted:

A pre-quel. Although now I've realised that you might be talking about Blade Runner? but I'd assumed it was Prometheus

Still wrong for mine; far far off it.

Though I think you are correct in thinking:

Otisburg posted:

Far from home on a work trip, an absentee mother kills an orphaned two-day-old.

Is Alien

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Yup

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Collateral Damage posted:

At the end of a long chase, a policeman guns down a mentally unstable civilian armed with a squirt gun.

Hmm

dusk till dawn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Nope :)

• Locked thread