Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I can't remember if his character had a real job.

I would describe Ralph as an actor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
A sea-faring antique shop owner collects and dries out ocean plant life in his workshop for preservation.

the spongebob squarepants movie

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A pair of disgruntled employees enlist the help of a disgruntled former employee to commit corporate sabotage in order to further their careers.

dmos
Mar 17, 2015
Man feeds baby root that will put hair on its chest.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

A fatty with two dads goes to a secret location with them to learn some new positions. :gay:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
A police officer and his less experienced friend pursue the world of investigative journalism after catching a pair of swans.

edit: Just the one swan, actually.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I feel really bad cause I made a Schinlders List one and no one got it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

I feel really bad cause I made a Schinlders List one and no one got it.

Don't feel too bad, all three of mine are still undeciphered.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Don't feel too bad, all three of mine are still undeciphered.

Two now :D

Jonas Albrecht posted:

A hospital stay alienates a young man from his friends, instills violent tendancies in him, and causes his best friend to shoot him in a stadium.

Akira

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mr. Fix It posted:

Two now :D

Akira

Yup!

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Gridlocked posted:

The capital city of a European nation is both an interesting place to shoot a film and a lovely place to get shot in.

Post-traumatic Stress Disorder is handled poorly by U.S armed services and is not very well understood by ex-servicemen suffering from it.

Second one is American Sniper?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

An isolated shut-in must take over the family legacy after her parents' unexpected deaths, upsetting local businesses in the process.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

univbee posted:

An isolated shut-in must take over the family legacy after her parents' unexpected deaths, upsetting local businesses in the process.

Beetlejuice?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

univbee posted:

Frozen

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a child with a deadbeat dad and a mother that leaves her with a nanny all day is suffering from a serious mental illness. her mother insists on keeping the girl at home with the nanny instead of in a secure facility, despite the fact that she is clearly a danger to herself and others, and hires a drug addict and a drunk to treat the girl's affliction.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
A family's trip to the local aquarium is ruined when one of the exhibits breaks down while they are inside and they must be rescued by park staff.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

univbee posted:

If you hadn't said "her" it could have been Batman.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Collateral Damage posted:

If you hadn't said "her" it could have been Batman.

English :argh:

Yup.

Have another:

An old woman must fight to reacquire her inheritance, stolen from her sister by her killer who is attempting to flee the jurisdiction.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

A young girl gets separated from her family and murders a woman, is celebrated for her act.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

A young girl gets separated from her family and murders a woman, is celebrated for her act.

If this is what I think it is you're a fucker.

Wizard of Oz?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Similar to my last one: A group of friends go to a theme park and have a great time until one of the rides breaks down while they're aboard.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

univbee posted:

If this is what I think it is you're a fucker.

Wizard of Oz?
Correct. :3:

Yours was better though.

Collateral Damage fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Mar 30, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

univbee posted:

English :argh:

Yup.

Have another:

An old woman must fight to reacquire her inheritance, stolen from her sister by her killer who is attempting to flee the jurisdiction.

Wizard of Oz again.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I don't even know how to be coy about this one.

Digital Underground dies on a rollar coaster in the weirdest loving movie.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
To celebrate getting into Harvard, a teen and her brother throw a Halloween party with tragic results

An aspiring actress deals with a bad lesbian breakup by taking a long nap

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Wizard of Oz again.

Yup. That timing...

Hopefully this one will be a bit tougher.

Attempting to address two on-the-job fatalities, the solution put into place malfunctions and its creator is also killed.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Memento is a film about things that haven't happened yet, but have also already happened.

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Mar 30, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
A skinny guy learns the hard way about the dangers of wearing long sleeves in the workplace.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Man attends his wife's work Christmas party. Is an awkward long evening where things don't go as expected.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Blackfyre posted:

Man attends his wife's work Christmas party. Is an awkward long evening where things don't go as expected.

Die Hard

VVCorrect.

univbee fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Mar 30, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

univbee posted:

Yup. That timing...

Hopefully this one will be a bit tougher.

Attempting to address two on-the-job fatalities, the solution put into place malfunctions and its creator is also killed.

Robocop

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Applewhite posted:

I would describe Ralph as an actor.
Deconstruction worker.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A hippie steals a war machine and turns it against its former masters.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Deconstruction worker.

:iamafag:

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

CJacobs posted:

A skinny guy learns the hard way about the dangers of wearing long sleeves in the workplace.

THE MACHINIST

An over educated man moves to Missouri from NYC to help improve a nightclub, upsets his neighbor, a local entrepreneur.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

An aspiring actress deals with a bad lesbian breakup by taking a long nap

Mulholland Drive

shut up netface posted:

THE MACHINIST

An over educated man moves to Missouri from NYC to help improve a nightclub, upsets his neighbor, a local entrepreneur.

Road House

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

shut up netface posted:

THE MACHINIST

An over educated man moves to Missouri from NYC to assist in helping improve a nightclub, upsets a local entrepreneur.

Roadhouse

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

univbee posted:

Die Hard

Indeed!

I'll try another easy one:

Man takes trip to the Big Apple has a terrible time so leaves when he can.

That one is very easy so heres another:

Uneducated man fosters young girl, struggles with looking after her.

What I lack in quality I will make up for in quantity.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

You got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a young boy, abandoned in the winter by criminally neglectful parents, causes severe bodily harm to two petty criminals as he doles out extrajudicial punishment.

• Locked thread