Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Collateral Damage posted:

A man tries to bring some sense and logic into the world of military procurement. Nothing changes.

Dr Strangelone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Pentagon Wars
A bit too easy. :)

I still have two unanswered though.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

rapfan90 posted:

Leon: The Professional

Carrie

In the near future, society's inabilty to develop renewable resources creates a food crisis.

Thats right on mine.

Teenage boy spends too much time with older man. No one ever questions this and this is never explained.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Blackfyre posted:

Teenage boy spends too much time with older man. No one ever questions this and this is never explained.

The Karate Kid

MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches

Applewhite posted:

Soylent Green

Nope.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Blackfyre posted:

Thats right on mine.

Back to the Future

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

rapfan90 posted:

In the near future, society's inabilty to develop renewable resources creates a food crisis.

The Road

Blackfyre posted:

Thats right on mine.

Back to the Future

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trust breaks down amongst colleagues, all because the neighbor's dog got loose.

MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches

Nope.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Interstellar

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

rapfan90 posted:

The Martian

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cleretic posted:

This is either a Robin Hood adaptation, or The Avengers.

Wasn't thinking Robin Hood but that could work

Correct!

Avengers 2, hawk-eye's soliloquy about being a guy with a bow and arrow

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

A charismatic old man grooms a boy to eventually kill his dearest friends and help him in his bid for political power.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Applewhite posted:

Back to the Future

Yup.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Collateral Damage posted:

A man tries to bring some sense and logic into the world of military procurement. Nothing changes.
Catch-22

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

A charismatic old man grooms a boy to eventually kill his dearest friends and help him in his bid for political power.

Star Wars

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

univbee posted:

Dr Strangelone
Jonas Albrecht had it right (Pentagon Wars), but I guess these work too. :)

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
A man develops a crush on the fiancee of his real estate solicitor and heads to london in order to woo her.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

A man develops a crush on the fiancee of his real estate solicitor and heads to london in order to woo her.

The Importance of being Ernest

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yep. It's also funny how I just realized that describes pretty much all seven of them...

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Things get a little heated when two scientists have a disagreement on the existence of God.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

Things get a little heated when two scientists have a disagreement on the existence of God.

Batman Vs. Superman

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Volume posted:

prometheus?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No and no

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

A triple-header:

An imprisoned money launderer seeks revenge against those keeping exonerating evidence buried.

Convicted pedophile strangles a nurse after a party.

Artist's work nearly ruined by two men whose families are torn apart as they try to stop him.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Guess that was a little easy.

Exceptional career advice is ignored by an ungrateful young solipsist, destroying an affluent California family in the process.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

Tell you what though this sounds like the premise of a pretty good Isaac Asimov or Arthur C. Clarke short story.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's Sunshine

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

jiharlequinade posted:

Guess that was a little easy.

Exceptional career advice is ignored by an ungrateful young solipsist, destroying an affluent California family in the process.

The Graduate

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Applewhite posted:

The Importance of being Ernest

nope....

MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches

Applewhite posted:

Interstellar

univbee posted:

The Martian

Sorry, no to both of you.

Here's a couple more that may be easier.

An old man offers a young couple the opportunity to make all their financial woes disappear.

Dramatic direction, luxurious locations, stunning SFX, this 'production' 'company' has everything it takes to make all your dreams come true!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
a single room changes colors to create the illusion of multiple rooms, but none of the characters notice

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

And another one, that'll be 6 I've posted in anticipation of a solution.

A man and his father both gently caress the same woman while working on a bucket list.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A gifted inventor close to dying tries to leave his mark on the world by using his inventions to improve other people

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

boom boom boom posted:

a single room changes colors to create the illusion of multiple rooms, but none of the characters notice

Cube

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

yup

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

Tell you what though this sounds like the premise of a pretty good Isaac Asimov or Arthur C. Clarke short story.
Or indeed the premise of a short story by an up-and-comic sci-fi writer where Asimov and ACC get into a fistfight.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

univbee posted:

And another one, that'll be 6 I've posted in anticipation of a solution.

A man and his father both gently caress the same woman while working on a bucket list.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Good. 5 left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

A gifted inventor close to dying tries to leave his mark on the world by using his inventions to improve other people

X-Men

• Locked thread