Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Two prostitutes' night is ruined when a career criminal interrupts their cocaine-fueled session with an ambitious corporate executive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Guess that was a little easy.

Exceptional career advice is ignored by an ungrateful young solipsist, destroying an affluent California family in the process.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Applewhite posted:

The Graduate

poo poo

A genteel southern lawyer bravely struggles against the gay agenda.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

univbee posted:

Convicted pedophile strangles a nurse after a party.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

E: gently caress

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The X-man cometh posted:

Thor?

A janitor and his friends start a successful small business against the wishes of his new girlfriend, but run afoul of an established competitor.

Half Baked

A woman in rural New York state suffers the trauma of watching her husband flayed by an unknown creature, only to be psychologically abused by government investigators.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

A man, fleeing from an angry husband, travels to a land far from home. He learns the language of the locals and then instills in them the courage to massacre the neighboring tribes.

13th Warrior?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

Nobody has guessed this one, and I especially liked it, so I'll repost:

Man leaves his job to do observational comedy in Los Angeles, presses on despite poor audience reception

Harry and the Hendersons

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Good neighbor enjoys impromptu lounge act, learns to be polite.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

A devoted mother educates teenagers on the potential consequences of sexual activity.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Serial Mom

No, but great answer

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The Incredible Mr. Limpet?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Otisburg posted:

people hang out at the mall then head out to go for a boat ride on lake michigan
Dawn of the Dead

TheDonPeters posted:

Two Brothers set out on a journey to make sure twiggy's car has petrol.

The Blues Brothers

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Busty DJ fights dead lepers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Man with no boots on mountaintop learns what this is.

• Locked thread