Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A vacation gone ary ends up costing a man his best friend, his job, and his marriage. Things work out great for the locals though, after a manufacturing plant begins production.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Mar 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mr. Fix It posted:

Beloved lawman known for dispatching a deadly duck gunned down by associate of whores while building a house.

Unforgiven?

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Mar 30, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Otisburg posted:

A safari ends in disaster when an exotic trophy hunter faces consequences for over-hunting a protected species.

Predator

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A hospital stay alienates a young man from his friends, instills violent tendancies in him, and causes his best friend to shoot him in a stadium.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

A group of youths experience issues with locals and the New York public transit network as they try to return home.

Warriors

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Victim of a hostile takeover enlists a tradesman to get his business equipment back.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Helical Nightmares posted:

:iamafag:

The Big Lebowski no not really.

Yeah, fraid not. Keep guessin!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A couple saves their new friend from a bad marriage at the last minute, stops would-be husbands intimidation business.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Otisburg posted:

A husband lets his wife's would-be rapist do chores around the house while he's away, knowing first-hand what cruelty he's capable of.

All the while, the incredibly striking resemblance of their own child to a mutual high-school acquaintance of the couple's seems to raise no concerns.

Back to the Future

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Helical Nightmares posted:

Archer attempts to be witty and justify his own life in bullshit situation

We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

A divorced father gets drafted into involuntary servitude as punishment for accidental manslaughter. His child is delighted.

The Santa Claus

E:vvvRaiders of the Lost Ark

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

A factory worker quits his job and runs off with a mutant child to seek his fortune.

Wreck-it Ralph?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Does Wreck it Ralph work in a factory?

I can't remember if his character had a real job.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

I feel really bad cause I made a Schinlders List one and no one got it.

Don't feel too bad, all three of mine are still undeciphered.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mr. Fix It posted:

Two now :D

Akira

Yup!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

univbee posted:

An isolated shut-in must take over the family legacy after her parents' unexpected deaths, upsetting local businesses in the process.

Frozen

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

univbee posted:

English :argh:

Yup.

Have another:

An old woman must fight to reacquire her inheritance, stolen from her sister by her killer who is attempting to flee the jurisdiction.

Wizard of Oz again.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I don't even know how to be coy about this one.

Digital Underground dies on a rollar coaster in the weirdest loving movie.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

shut up netface posted:

THE MACHINIST

An over educated man moves to Missouri from NYC to assist in helping improve a nightclub, upsets a local entrepreneur.

Roadhouse

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

a child with a deadbeat dad and a mother that leaves her with a nanny all day is suffering from a serious mental illness. her mother insists on keeping the girl at home with the nanny instead of in a secure facility, despite the fact that she is clearly a danger to herself and others, and hires a drug addict and a drunk to treat the girl's affliction.

The Exorcist

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

jiharlequinade posted:

Two prostitutes' night is ruined when a career criminal interrupts their cocaine-fueled session with an ambitious corporate executive.

Robocop

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Collateral Damage posted:

A man tries to bring some sense and logic into the world of military procurement. Nothing changes.

Pentagon Wars

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trust breaks down amongst colleagues, all because the neighbor's dog got loose.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Doctor Medic posted:

Six pages later...

I can't believe I know this, but this is

Nothing but Trouble

directed by Dan Akroyd, who also appears in makeup that makes it look like he has a dick on his nose.

Yes. Thank you for watching this fever dream of a movie.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

dreadspork posted:

The Grand Seduction?

No.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Drunk Nerds posted:

Garage band repairs a phone booth

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

A vacation gone awry ends up costing a man his best friend, his job, and his marriage. Things work out great for the locals though, after a manufacturing plant begins production.

Victim of a hostile takeover enlists a tradesman to get his business equipment back.

A couple saves their new friend from a bad marriage at the last minute, stops would-be husbands intimidation business.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 31, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Syrnn posted:

Either we've started to forget the meaning of tertiary or it is not Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

• A TV station office assistant is fired by a cynical executive and spends Christmas drinking on the streets. He returns to the station offices with a shotgun intending to kill his boss. After hunting his former boss, he is hired back as a vice president for helping to hijack the station during broadcast.

Scrooged

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Otisburg posted:

A defector from an oppressive regime helps in the race to find a controversial militant religious leader who's gone into hiding.

Either Total Recall or Apocalypse Now.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

crowoutofcontext posted:

A young, sexually confused man who finds himself rebuking the advances of an attractive woman. He spends an exciting but nervous night carousing and singing with a group of flamboyant and well-dressed strangers. Shortly after receiving a memorable kiss and a croon from a handsome man named Frank he wakes up overcome with a mixture of shame and guilt. Soon after being chased in a car, cussed and violently threatened by a group of high-school bullies the man cannot take it anymore and decides to stay in the closet. For a short period of time he cleverly avoids his inevitable confrontation with Frank. When Frank does find him, a meaningful and highly charged glance is shared between the two men. After discharging into Frank, our hero decides to finally leave the closet forever.

I'm having trouble making some of this fit, but it kind of sounds like Donnie Darko.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

A physically disabled man seeks marriage, much to the chagrin of his difficult boss.

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I forgot about you, thread! Alright, here's my answers. I realize I definitely did not do "tertiary" with some of these. That's on me, gang.

A vacation gone awry ends up costing a man his best friend, his job, and his marriage. Things work out great for the locals though, after a manufacturing plant begins production. Total Recall

Pirates of the Caribbean

Beetlejuice

The Thing

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Sounds like Robocop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Wild T posted:

A troubled veteran is attempting to start a new life and move past his trauma. He loses his cool and has a heated dispute with his old supervisor.

Its not Rambo.

Nope, it's The Incredibles.

• Locked thread