Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Man attends his wife's work Christmas party. Is an awkward long evening where things don't go as expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

univbee posted:

Die Hard

Indeed!

I'll try another easy one:

Man takes trip to the Big Apple has a terrible time so leaves when he can.

That one is very easy so heres another:

Uneducated man fosters young girl, struggles with looking after her.

What I lack in quality I will make up for in quantity.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Quote-Unquote posted:

a young boy, abandoned in the winter by criminally neglectful parents, causes severe bodily harm to two petty criminals as he doles out extrajudicial punishment.

Home Alone

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Doc Friday posted:

Escape from New York

We have a winner!

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

univbee posted:

Bipolar caretaker hangs out with her drifter boyfriend, drugs the children under her care and psychologically manipulates their parents, causing them to question their sanity and lose their employment.

Mary Poppins

In addition to the last one I did that was unanswered:

Man falls in love with roommate. Friend disagrees with his choice and they end up in prison after a workplace accident almost occurs. They then try to escape.

Blackfyre fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Mar 30, 2016

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
EDIT: Beaten to it.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Quote-Unquote posted:

a bookish, sheltered teenage girl is thrilled that the hunkiest guy in school asked her to the prom. she can't wait to show all those mean girls that teased her how pretty she looks in her prom dress. absolutely nothing could go wrong.

Carrie

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

rapfan90 posted:

Leon: The Professional

Carrie

In the near future, society's inabilty to develop renewable resources creates a food crisis.

Thats right on mine.

Teenage boy spends too much time with older man. No one ever questions this and this is never explained.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Applewhite posted:

Back to the Future

Yup.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Collateral Damage posted:

A stage performer murders his brother, repeatedly.

The Prestige? But that doesn't work as it was Hugh Jackman killing himself....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Ok pretty sure I got it then

• Locked thread