Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

That feel when your indie game is going nowhere and you'll never be a young rich game developer like John Romero or Cliffy B

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Mar 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

working at early 90s id software ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

That feel when your indie game is going nowhere and you'll never be a young rich game developer like John Romero or Cliffy B

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Romero is an inspiration.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He's becoming the troll face

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Romero is an inspiration.

Those guys were like 19 and making millions

Meanwhile I'm 27 and still struggling with my first game. gently caress. The dream is loving hosed.mGod drat it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I'll never be sexy as him neither

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Those guys were like 19 and making millions

Meanwhile I'm 27 and still struggling with my first game. gently caress. The dream is loving hosed.mGod drat it.

Oh jeez...feels overload.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Life is basically playing Dark Souls as a depraved for me whereas John Romero is a wanderer who accidentally got the bks to drop on his first run through the burg.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

John Romero made you his bitch.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

my condolences

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It must be cool to be a millionaire and create classic gaming franchises that the world cherishes to this day.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

It must be cool to be a millionaire and create classic gaming franchises that the world cherishes to this day.

He works at Facebook now

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

OP is an idiot, you dont actually make the game you make a kickstarter for it and sell people the design concept. its like you dont know jack poo poo about the game industry

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thats like indie 101 you BASIC bitch

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

thats like indie 101 you BASIC bitch

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gently caress it. No sense in arguing. Not like my games coming out any time soon anyhow.....

*bangs on desk and breaths heavily* No!...drat it, I can't give up. Romero didn't and neither will I. I'm gonna code the iPhone game that's gonna make me a fortune! I mustn give up now!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

gently caress it. No sense in arguing. Not like my games coming out any time soon anyhow.....

*bangs on desk and breaths heavily* No!...drat it, I can't give up. Romero didn't and neither will I. I'm gonna code the iPhone game that's gonna make me a fortune! I mustn give up now!!

Good luck OP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Good luck OP

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Good luck OP

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Gigante posted:

Good luck OP

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Good luck OP

Thank you.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Legendary

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I wanna marry a 14 year old Romanian girl IRL.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bill Barber posted:

I wanna marry a 14 year old Romanian girl IRL.

your like 35 and that's gross dude.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Romero having such beautiful hair even though he's close to become a fricking grandpa... Cripes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He's a beautiful man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010