Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training posted:

John Romero made you his bitch.

Sucked it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

J. ROM has the flowing, majestic mane of a lion I'd like to make sweet love to

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

That feel when your indie game is going nowhere and you'll never be a young rich game developer like John Romero or Cliffy B

lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Me, standing between John Romero and a mirror:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Me, standing between John Romero and a mirror:

tyranosaurusSEX

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

John Romero made us ALL his bitch.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Life is basically playing Dark Souls as a depraved for me whereas John Romero is a wanderer who accidentally got the bks to drop on his first run through the burg.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Good luck OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcP7hEEiOqA

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

Good luck OP

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Rofl

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/fJUu8DfzWsc

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/Ymvc_Xf2Oyo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao at this entire video

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I know bro I've been glued to my screen/mobile device with twitch app installed

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

haha

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/romero/status/717638622841847808

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Win

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:worship:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Update: I had a dream that I met John Carmack at the BAFTAs and we discussed coding, doom, and gaming for three hours real time. When I awoke, I went over to my computer and solved a coding issue that had plagued me for months. Good weekend.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Apr 9, 2016

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Update: I had a dream that I met John Carmack at the BAFTAs and we discussed coding, doom, and gaming for three hours real time. When I awoke, I went over my computer and solved a coding issue that had plagued me for months. Good weekend.

Lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Update: I had a dream that I met John Carmack at the BAFTAs and we discussed coding, doom, and gaming for three hours real time. When I awoke, I went over to my computer and solved a coding issue that had plagued me for months. Good weekend.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
me and my friends saw john carmack giving a small sermon in a corner at quakecon but were to nervous to approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted: