Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

We are chatting about April in this thread so it's ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

No sites do anything fun anymore :(

Good.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Lmao apparently a show stopping bug was patched into Ducktales Remastered where for a bunch of people the game just freezes in the final boss area, including for me. Good job Capcom.

This is essentially what happens to me when I try to play the last level of Duck Tales Remastered. But it is because that last level is hard as gently caress.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I beat Duck Tales, apparently you don't get to keep the treasures unless you play on Hard. :shepicide:

Oh my loving god.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

Dang, is it me or is this month's chat thread kinda slow?

I guess I could accuse you of some kind of ignorance if you'd like.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

E: I unlocked the Quick Cutscenes option when I beat the game!

Honestly it sounds like beating this game would have made me super mad anyway. :saddowns:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Where do you guys go to learn about cool new games?

Uh the Something Awful Games Forum usually

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

raditts posted:

Instead of Alan Wake, you should play a good game.

Alan Wake is a really cool game you wiener.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

cram me sideways posted:

You'll play MGS1 and 2 and be happy with the arcade stealth but then you'll put in loving MGS3 and great now the radar's loving useless and now you've got to worry about this camoflage bullshit and it's so goddamn slow and who are all these boring characters and ugh no so you move on to MGS4 and it's sixteen billion hours of Kojima's autism, just a loving slog of him smelling his own farts and yessir more weird boss battles i hope you like looking at a wet woman's rear end as she writhes on the floor and begs you to kill her heehee kojima-san you are a character!!! okay so how about MGS5 well by god it's more loving plodding godawful not fun stealth action where you have to sit still for a billion hours trying to loving plot out a route or whatever except OOPSIE you didn't notice one guard so now the whole mission's hosed; BETTER START AGAIN. oh yeah and vagina-bomb. BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU GET A DOGGY AND REVOLVER OCELOT DOES A FUNNY

You may be right because I haven't played all of these yet but drat is this an embarrassing way to express your point.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I'll never understand why that guy goes for the SS vibe with his thumbnails.

Yeah it's extremely gross. "I am the video game nazi man. That's my gimmick."

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

gently caress yeah!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

CrashCat posted:

Wow, looks like I lucked out not reading chat thread yesterday

You can make this statement on pretty much any day and have it be true.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont know where I can find that much oil... except off your drat forehead you greasy motherfucker!

fuckin owned lol

Jay Rust posted:

That happens to me a lot :(

I can't believe I defended Fallout 4 :(

It's ok that you enjoyed the game. I forgive you.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Thank you.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I used to have a couple issues of Steve Ditko's self-published Libertarian super hero Mr. A, and in the second issue he fights Count Rogue, but no one was editing him so half the time he spells it Count Rouge.

Also Mr. A is an insane comic book.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I am poo poo at Dark Souls and can't run it on anything right now but please enjoy your game, friends! :)

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I know how dedicated you are to calling every opinion I have stupid but it'd be nice if you just admitted I was right sometimes.

Lurdiak posted:

Pretty sure "I don't like a game series and wish it wasn't the most popular thing in the universe and seemingly the driving creative influence for the majority of up and coming developers" is a perfectly reasonable opinion. But whatever. I'm used to being treated like a pinata.

lmao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

I'm excited for Nintendo to Say a Thing about the NX and the Next Zelda this E3

I have been hearing about this poo poo for like two years so I will be kind of relieved that I won't have to hear annoying speculation about it any more

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Broseph Brostar posted:

I'm so glad that justice is finally being served. Doxxing and harassing uninvolved family members is definitely a sane and normal reaction to a game getting a bad translation.

It's not even a bad translation.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Either way the Turn Your Monitor On Meme has officially died this day.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

precision posted:

No for real my wife and I have been playing splatoon online and drinking single malt scotch for the past 3 hours and we're not even close to sick of it

fuckin goty right here

Splatoon is a fuckin amazing game my friend.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat 3D Sonic the Hedgehog the day before and Super Mario Bros. DX yesterday and I may try to beat Box Boy! today but that game seems to go on for a while so who knows? I don't care if it goes on forever, Box Boy! is fantastic.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm hoping it's one of those E3 announcement where they say "And it's available ... Right. Now!"

:pray:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I hate them all.

We already know how you feel about video games, Lurdiak.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/ChineseRoom/status/725958220284465153

It seems like chinese room is trying to start poo poo with cd red projects. My guess is a few of the chinese room devs are annoyed that their shite art games arnt selling that well compared to you know. an actual good game. So now they are trying to start poo poo and bait people. Also sexy=sexism to them. but then again chinese room doesnt know how to make NPC's so they wouldnt know.

lol if you care about any of this.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I flipped out when Trevor from GTA V showed up on the Walking Dead finale.

He was groomed the way I had him in GTA V.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

This month's was a good thread

I blame the absence of Lady Naga for that

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

She was a lovely poster and a lovely person, I'm glad half the thread isn't her pointless inflamatory and standoffish arguments about dumb poo poo or "doop de doop made me a sandwich and now recording LPs :keke:" Livejournal updates anymore.

All of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Snak posted:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I personally prefer posts that aren't personal attacks against other posters.

:yikes:

• Locked thread