Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Been reading it myself and enjoying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I must admit I am pretty fond of the Eggbosses. Which ones you did guys like the most.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
My top 3 myself would probably be.

Thunderbolt, Cassia and Clove (I always count them togeahter for some reason), Great Battle Kukku XV

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Larryb posted:

Tails' Adventure actually, but yeah.

Though the Witchcarters and Wendy also got in. And they are from Sky Patrol.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah.

Stuff like this is probably why I like him so much.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 7, 2016

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Vectors narration in film noir is pretty great.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3oZhEL2F_s

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gaz-L posted:

OK, Sonic goons, I've been reading Chris Sims' articles about these books the last couple of months, and the most recent one raised a point I'd never heard so want some confirmation of: Did Sega really make one of their post-Sonic-crying edicts that the male characters can't wear clothing? Cuz that's going beyond even the Donald Duck wearing a towel paradox to just mind-boggling.

This is false at least. Bunch of male characters wear outfits. All the male Egg bosses for example.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The Chaotix are fun. It was a cool little arc.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well I hope for good news. I like this comic and this is an awkward spot to end it on.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Like it's also an awkward part to end on.

And I am just going to hope this guy is just lying because I don't know who he is. Ending just short of 300 (And so soon after I got into the comic) also sucks.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Some news site posted:

It is unknown if IDW will continue the numbering of Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog title, which is the longest-running game-based comic book ever - the publisher has done so for licensed titles from other publishers in the past.

I do hope this is the case.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well this is giving me great deals of hope.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Ian Flynn posted a knowing smile on Twitter. This is likely good news.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Panic Restaurant posted:

I sincerely hope that if IDW is able to basically pick up Sonic where it left off, they can do the same for Mega Man as well. That series was so good and they teased so much cool stuff that never came to pass.

They got the rights to it so maybe.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TFRazorsaw posted:

since when does IDW have the rights to Mega Man?

Just after they got the rights to Sonic.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I heard it. I will try and find a link.

Can't find anything. From looking around someone just said that as a what if. And I missed that they were just speculating. I think I just looked at the title "IDW obtains Megaman" and assumed that happened instead of reading it and finding out it was just speculation.

My Bad.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 27, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
We got a new character for IDW Sonic.

Tangle the Lemur
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/01/24/sonic-the-hedgehogs-newest-ally-is-tangle-the-ring-tailed-lemur

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kurui Reiten posted:

"IDW's Sonic The Hedgehog - Everybody's Super Sonic Reading"

Yeah I go for this one.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Nodosaur posted:

https://kotaku.com/meet-rough-and-tumble-two-brand-new-sonic-comic-villai-1823070013

so here are the two new bad guys IDW is adding, Rough and Tumble. They're skunks.

Decently intimidating will make good mercenary henchmen. Though I hope they don't entirely take over the role of the Hooligans who as game characters can also make a return.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mikedawson posted:

but you can't keep up this mindless pessimism.

Particularly over topics he clearly knows nothing about.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Nodosaur posted:

should I make a new thread? or are we still planning on renaming this one?

I ask because the new comic comes out next week and a lot of people have already read it.

New one I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ConanThe3rd posted:

Didn’t they stop existing as of the SGW?

Yeah they got replaced by the Egg Army and Bosses.

• Locked thread