Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
I'm amazed that the comic book I started reading at 8 years old is still going strong (and with it's original numbering!) :allears: The Archie sonic comics have a nostalgic place in my heart, Penders and all.

Quick question: what Sonic Universe arc had Amy, Cream, Bean & Bark on a pirate adventure? I've been meaning to pick up that volume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Hey, so I recently read through the Silver Saga arc of Sonic Universe, and was surprised to see the alternate universe be based on Other-M, Ian's old fan comic. It made me think, has anyone else on this board read Other-M? Did Ian say what his plans were for the comic?

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

Onmi posted:

Are you loving with me right now?

Is he trying to threaten IDW? I'm confused by that pair of tweets.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

TFRazorsaw posted:

https://twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/889745270279475200

So Ian Flynn confirmed that he and Aleah Baker (his wife and writer of "Spark of Life") were lending the Sally and Nicole pairing.

That is a good and nice thing.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

TFRazorsaw posted:

Manny Galan did Julie-su's initial design, not Penders. In fact, Penders has said that he thinks Galan's design for her wasn't close enough to what he personally wanted.

I'm afraid to ask what Penders personally wanted. :(

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Is that the one with Brown Sonic and Kintorbor, etc...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

Fleetway's backstory originates from a non-archie american tie in comic that was bundled in with a bunch of different comics and magazines

And I have that mini-comic! It's weird how an American comic ended up influencing the UK comic.

• Locked thread