Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

well the scum would have had to withheld their kill last night, which is possible
well then it's amoeba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Bowmore, it's you. You've tried everyone to shift it onto.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

well then it's amoeba

when you claimed, why didn't you claim what animal you are?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Yeah, claim your Animal Bowmore and Amoeba

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Beaver

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
What about you bowmore?

Are you vanilla town Amoeba?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a mammal, I didn't get an animal

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jimson posted:

Are you vanilla town Amoeba?

Yeah vanilla.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

bowmore posted:

I'm a mammal, I didn't get an animal

NICE TRY AMOEBA.

Bowmore is town, my flavor text didnt have any indication about what animal I was.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
noice

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

NICE TRY AMOEBA.

Bowmore is town, my flavor text didnt have any indication about what animal I was.

town mvp ##vote amoeba

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

What can I say, Opop likes me and made me a beaver.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol Opop you probably should have told Amoeba what the vanilla role pm was

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
jimson you are like that rogue cop that breaks all the rules but still gets poo poo done

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Vanilla Town Buddies
:hfive:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
opop thats :redhammer: i believe

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Where's that maple syrup and Mischarf when I need it?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amoeba was killed D3, he was a handsome Beaver

Nah JK he was a loving snake, that guy

Ya'll won

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
yay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You played amazing Amoeba.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
c9s are fun

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya i feel bad for amoeba, if it wasn't for the flavor thing i would have had a hard time voting him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

c9s are fun

They really are.

Where's that Scumdoc Beaverman?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

ya i feel bad for amoeba, if it wasn't for the flavor thing i would have had a hard time voting him
same, he got sprung

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
in a shocking twist I was the vet as I said, but I am a FALCON

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

in a shocking twist I was the vet as I said, but I am a FALCON

Holy poo poo, My life has been twisted upside down, Opop needs to work on his flavor, because what is a bird but a flying post-historic dinosaur.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

who you think scum?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JakeP posted:

who you think scum?

I think it is you and me jake, but don't tell the others, ok?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think it is you and me jake, but don't tell the others, ok?

I loving KNEW IT!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Good game fam. Jimson with the surprise turn around

• Locked thread