Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

im gunna b in dis gaem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't think you should be allowed in any games until you go back and finish that temple game you abandoned like 4 years ago.

gets expunged from record after 3 breh

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

##vote jimson

choo choo all aboard the death train.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

welp, looks like my vote is in the right place.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

lol this is gold, jimson sucks a hundred dongs at once, and jakep has the righteous furry (get it?)

i still want to lynch jimson bcuz hes scum but a lurker is cool too i guess

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Amoeba102 posted:

Its monday morning. I gotta do some transit then I'll be at a computer to play and post.

liar its sunday in gods timezone so u must be scum bcuz scum lies

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

JakeP posted:

deadlines in a few hours, this come into the thread to excuse your lurking, with a BBL excuse to continue not posting is pretty scummy and I think amoeba is a good lynch

this just in 24 is a few

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

lol im so obviously town that its scummy to think i mite b scum

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Amoeba102 posted:

Jimson and JakeP were looking a little too hard to make something from nothing earlier. Basically overanalysing.

Jakep and Kashuno going for a lurker lynch is also very suspect.

i think kashunos lurker lynch is suspect but prolly not jakep. jakep thot dedline wuz 2day so i get dat but kashuno was just like lurker BLOOD FOR BLOODGOD

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

jimson mite be fake tryharding cuz it sounds like he is fake tryharding

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

U and I can b buds 2day kashuno is prolly the best bet but I can prolly b convinced to do another thing

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

a likely story

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

50 when did you suddenly start posting like a reddit poster? I don't remember you doing that in the past.

What happened to the glory days of SA when you can be banned for that poo poo?

reddit is a nerd website for nerds. someone count the votes for me, im too cool for counting, heh.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

ya that gets you at least 30 cools

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I was playing board games or I would have voted 4 the guy I said I wanted to vote 4. I was prolly bussing tho. Mystery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

This is a good gif.

• Locked thread