Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'll put my name in for lurker team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Can confirm Hal is scum. He told me in the scumdoc.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Ffs it was the weekend. Calling it a lurk because of the weekend is pretty scummy.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Its monday morning. I gotta do some transit then I'll be at a computer to play and post.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Is Jimson a Markov chain generator?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jimson and JakeP were looking a little too hard to make something from nothing earlier. Basically overanalysing.

Jakep and Kashuno going for a lurker lynch is also very suspect.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

i can't decide who of the three are worse.
I feel like Kashuno's just going along with whatever. Feels like scum just latching onto anything that seems easy.
JakeP was trying too hard earlier, and then just going for a lurker lynch over spurious ideas of lurker. Weekends don't count. I'll have to cool off on this and relook though, because I am honestly pretty offended for first being called out for being abent over the weekend and then again for him dismissing me and not trusting me to actually play. But I've gone on too long for this at the moment.
Jimson tried too hard then called JakeP out for trying too hard so there's a hypocrisy going on there. And he doesn't make any goddamn sense that I can't believe he's posting genuinely.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

My gut says ##vote Kashuno for blatant bandwagoning on poo poo votes.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

My gut says Kashuno > Jimson > JakeP, despite me having more points to write up about JakeP.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Explain how. Worst thing I could gather was the turbo stuff and his choice to vote 50, but I'd thihnk he'd have just gone with Hal or Jim rather than following Kashuno's vote. Unless you push for a "absolutely not following the thread aand didn't have a general idea of the count" kind of thing.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Let me try again.
Why are you voting Bowmore?

I think a scum Bowmore would have voted Jim or Hal during the early turbo joke thing, rather than voting for 50 with a serious but weak reason.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

JakeP posted:

I could see a scum bowmore doing literally nothing except filler posts and excuses, and then maybe pop in with a late vote on whoever the vote leader is at the end of the day (if at all)

I don't see how you can even defend bowmore in this game

Maybe I just don't see Scum Bowmore blatantly following Kashuno's vote (Kashuno is scum, surely).

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see how it's a light defense. It's a regular defense.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see scum pushing for a turbo choosing a third way target. I also don't see scum being so in sync, and I can't get past my gut call on Kashuno.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Bowmore turning on me just convinces me more he's town. Well at least I have successfully saved Bowmore.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Sometime Monday night is the only info.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'd say we have until Opop shows up.

Jake what do you think of Kashuno?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Same goes for Hal/Bowmore/anyone else who's here.

Kashuno bandwagoned on Jake's bad lurker vote. Bad because it was the weekend. Worse because they both somehow "just plum forgot" that deadline wasn't that day. Jake is more forgivable, but just blindly jumping on it reeks.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Vote count:
Kashuno: (3) Amoeba, JakeP, Jimson
Jimson: (2) Hal Incandenza, 50 Pounds of Bread
Amoeba: (1) Bowmore

Note voting: Kashuno

Deadline is in ??? minutes.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jake at least thought you were scum early in D1, it's not like this is his only reason.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It's like 4 hours now.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I think Kashuno just retreated after him trying to call out your vote got questioned. He didn't even try to discuss it further, nor did he bring up Jimsons vote which is worse.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It's okay, I got your vote count. 1 for Martin. 2 for Martin.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Vote count:
Kashuno: (4) Amoeba, JakeP, Jimson, Hal Incandenza
Jimson: (1) 50 Pounds of Bread
Amoeba: (1) Bowmore

Note voting: Kashuno

:redhammer:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I have a very hard time determining the difference between Jim's real votes and joke votes.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

If he defended them D1, then it must have been in the posts I couldn't parse. I don't remember him calling Kashuno scum, or agreeing with cases, except for the time he was suggesting a "Jimson Kashuno scum team" was more logical. His vote on Kash was literally "Any time to vote Kash". And he's been trying to vote Hal since before the game started.

This isn't a scum call out. No one is that ballsy to try and convince others that the best scum team is them and their scum buddy. It was basically a statement about how Jim plays.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

But going down that same path, determining Hal's real posts and joke posts is just as hard because I can't seem to find the part where he starts playing.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Bowmore's been skirting the edge, but at least has put in something that constitutes having an opinion.

JakeP - stuff I didn't like about him D1 is invalid now.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Hal > Bowmore > Jim > JakeP.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I've never played a game this small before. It's kind of nice and manageable.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Easy to manage a game no ones posting much in too.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, basically.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well if you're a vet you're a different kind of mammal to the rest of us.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Sorry Jake, you're an Eggman Vet.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Then it can only be ##vote bowmore

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jake, you were my most trusted player before the claim and I don't have much reason to not trust you.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jim, can you point to something more than that which makes you think he's scum? I don't really see how he can be scum just because it's possible to rationalise his claim as a scum gambit.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see how it can be anything other than Jake is the doc and protected Jim who is just a crazy town guy and scum bowmore has been barely contributing.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Good on you Jim for trying to make discussion, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Oh Jim.

• Locked thread