Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

I'm in like sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Let's just team up on Jimson instead, that guy is a wanker

Roles havn't even been posted, and Hal is already scumposting.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

This game will never reach 3 pages, calling it now

Are you gonna self claim post 1, and save us all the trouble of having to type your name?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

You can just use meatball or one of my other 25 aliases in votefinder.

Oh wait...

Ur a big ol' meatball boi ain't ya son

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm actually rather svelte, thanks

Svelte starts with an S....
Scum starts with an S....
Connection? I'll let you be the judge. After enough people join...
and we get roles...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Suck my balls starts with an S too.

Your just stacking up the evidence against yourself Hal or should I say, My little Meatball boi, better stop while you're ahead

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just 1 more guys

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Ok I'll get this started right away, although I don't want to do it without votefinder. Everyone PM trip

Pfff if I've been doing my 15 man game with out vote finder ;p

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Let's all discuss why we think Hal is scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

hey y'all jakep here bringin' the funk and flavor to the table Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (thats a wolf howl)

A wolf howl Eh? Is this a game of Werewolf now? ##vote Jakep

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

Niiiiice try budyy

##vote jimson

How do I respond? How would one respond when they have masterfully trumped in such a manner.

UNLESS OF COURSE THEY RESPOND LIKE THIS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8eGzc4fpw

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Let's all discuss why we think Hal is scum.

Also, this was a serious post.
##vote Hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

bowmore posted:

who are we turboing

Were turboing Hal Incandenza Scumlord supreme. Doesn't even read his pm, just assumes he's scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Hey someone wanna make me not anime

Also if vote Hal

Lmfao did you get anime'd again?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

50 pounds of bread posted:

##vote jimson

choo choo all aboard the death train.

Hmmm... some kind of train... of death... seems scummy to me ##vote 50 pounds of bread

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Jake and I are on the same page and we are really good at mafia so you chimps should just follow along and ride our coat tails to victory

Yeah nice try convincing everyone to follow along with what you and your scumbro want

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

On a serious note though, we should do some scum hunting.

JakeP posted:

well bowmore came into the thread like "who do we turbo" jimson was the candidate and hes like ehhhh but when someone is like hey how bout 50 he is fine with that

seems suspect

I'm feeling JakeP here, mainly because he is latching onto the non-commital post made by Bowmore, which was obviously a D1 joke post. He also has the order out of wack. Bowmore came in and said WHO WE TURBOIN' and I said HAL INCANDEZA OBVS, and then 50 bread voted for me and made choo-choo noises. So at no point in that conversation was it ever brought up that I was the candidate until AFTER me and bowmores exchange. Also, when Bowmore made his first post, there were like 3 votes on Hal,(or 2) and like 2 votes on me (or 3) So like... We both would have been considered candidates at that point.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

I feel like you didn't actually read what I said about you and bowmore. Of course the interaction where he said who we turbo'in happened before everything, thats the whole basis of the case I made. He said that, then 50 voted you and said choo choo which is an indicator of turbo you, bowmore ignored that, but when an alternative turbo came up he got on

Oh I get it, you think me and bowmore are 2 scum lovers in a scum den of inequity.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

mayhaps

It's okay if your Scum jakep just saying just post I'm scum a real town could do it with out fear of the repercussions cuz there town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

if you aren't scum then I don't really understand the jokey attitude here

I can assure you I am town. There is no reason for me to pretend otherwise. The only person who was really calling anyone into question in a serious manner is you.

Common scum tactic, end joke phase as soon as possible so you don't say anything incriminating.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

So you are saying I am scum for trying to play the game, and the town thing to do would be loligag and joke around until the end of time

From what i've seen of SA's meta, yeah all of town sits around and plays with each others nubs until deadline then they turbo someone and start serious on day 2 if they lynched a fellow townie.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

That's fine then, it was just a hugely meta read, I don't watch your gameplay enough to know your meta. I just made a wide sweeping generalization and went with it.

The real question I have though, is why me and Bowmore, and not me and Kashuno? Kash was the first person to defend bowmore's decision not to vote me
You questioned him with

JakeP posted:

why not jimson
To which he replied.

Kashuno posted:

Why not bread?

You gave an effort post of

JakeP posted:

well bowmore came into the thread like "who do we turbo" jimson was the candidate and hes like ehhhh but when someone is like hey how bout 50 he is fine with that

seems suspect

To which Kashuno said

Kashuno posted:

He didn't say ehhh

He said nothing.

I feel like your stretching a connection between me and bowmore when the connection between me and Kash can be seen as stronger because bowmores whole argument was LOL BUT JIMSON POSTED MORE.
A legit and very common town strategy is to off lurkers early so we are left with contributing team members, especially when some terribad players equate lurking with being scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Jakep

Jake is scum. The end. Vote him and see, either way town victory is going to hinge on whether or not we get rid of him early.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

you are not helping yourself.

Doesn't matter. I am town, my only focus is uprooting scum.
JakeP is posting crazy defensive, and when you confronted him about it his justification was rephrasing the exact same reason you said he was posting defensively

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP, if your not scum then prove it. What's your flavor?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

don't do this

Don't do what? Ask you to provide evidence, why are you being so awkward about this? From what I can tell from my flavor there are 2 distinct factions, it's a simple matter of proving your town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

lol if you are town how could you possibly know what the scum role PMs look like

Because my flavor doesn't just say OH KILL ALL SCUM it gives a clear idea of what scum is flavor wise.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

Mine doesn't and I am town

Then why not just post your flavor? The only thing you would lose is a trump card for later in game. The only reason I could see you justifying not posting your flavor is if your either scum, or a town PR

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

stupid as loving poo poo

Or your scummy as poo poo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

go play War the card game for children or something that doesn't require thinking, you are too stupid for this game

Your the one who pretty much confimed your role and got upset about someone that kash said is a bad poster.

Kashuno posted:

Jimson is a Bad Poster. Not scum.

Why not just call me an idiot and ignore me? Because you have something to hide, and I think it's that your scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

##vote amoeba

done checking this thread today lynch amoeba or lynch someone else without my vote

So now that your at real risk of incriminating yourself your just gonna take your ball and go home? If no one else votes JakeP your all idiots.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

bowmore posted:

still think bread is the appropriate lynch

gut feels

Why do you think Bread is the right lynch? The reason I ask is with all the guff between me and JakeP I don't think there's any chance of me getting him sent home this day, but I had some suspicions about Bread before, and wanted to see if they line up. If so I am more than willing to change my vote to him.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

and actually I could get on board with a kash lynch, because if he flips town amoeba will firmly cement himself in my town column

##vote kash

Any chance I get to lynch Kash
##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, Kashuno is a big fatty, and doesn't swim. *Swish* sinked another one.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

kash is scum with either 50 or hal maybe bowmore

I agree on kash and hal not so much 50 but opinions are meant to be changed

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Well looks like my work here is done.

##vote Hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Hal

This agai. Sorry thought it was day

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

I have a very hard time determining the difference between Jim's real votes and joke votes.

That's my secret. I'm always never not maybe sometimes joking.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal>Hal>Hal>Hal>Amoeba>Hal>Hal>jakep>Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

I've never played a game this small before. It's kind of nice and manageable.

Makes it easy to find scum when you can smell there stench over that of the unwashed masses.

• Locked thread