Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

i play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

hey y'all jakep here bringin' the funk and flavor to the table Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (thats a wolf howl)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

##vote amoeba

nice try buster brown but i'm scum with hal

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

A wolf howl Eh? Is this a game of Werewolf now? ##vote Jakep

Niiiiice try budyy

##vote jimson

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

hmm good thing im voting him then

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

##vota da bread man

why not jimson

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

well bowmore came into the thread like "who do we turbo" jimson was the candidate and hes like ehhhh but when someone is like hey how bout 50 he is fine with that

seems suspect

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

idts bud the most recent votes in the thread were bread

I don't see how thats different from what I said

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

nice try buster brown

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

He didn't say ehhh

He said nothing.

i wasn't being literal

do you really not see what I mean?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Hes like "im willing to turbo" then someone suggests jimson, and he says nothing, as soon as another turbo emerges he jumps on it

My guess Jimson Bowmore scum team

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Yeah nice try convincing everyone to follow along with what you and your scumbro want

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

jimson has been postin, bread hasn't been

simple

you voted him right after he posted though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

what about amoeba

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

I'm feeling JakeP here, mainly because he is latching onto the non-commital post made by Bowmore, which was obviously a D1 joke post. He also has the order out of wack. Bowmore came in and said WHO WE TURBOIN' and I said HAL INCANDEZA OBVS, and then 50 bread voted for me and made choo-choo noises. So at no point in that conversation was it ever brought up that I was the candidate until AFTER me and bowmores exchange. Also, when Bowmore made his first post, there were like 3 votes on Hal,(or 2) and like 2 votes on me (or 3) So like... We both would have been considered candidates at that point.

I feel like you didn't actually read what I said about you and bowmore. Of course the interaction where he said who we turbo'in happened before everything, thats the whole basis of the case I made. He said that, then 50 voted you and said choo choo which is an indicator of turbo you, bowmore ignored that, but when an alternative turbo came up he got on

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

I wasn't even considering the post you made after the who we turboin' post

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Oh I get it, you think me and bowmore are 2 scum lovers in a scum den of inequity.

mayhaps

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

It's okay if your Scum jakep just saying just post I'm scum a real town could do it with out fear of the repercussions cuz there town.

if you aren't scum then I don't really understand the jokey attitude here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

So you are saying I am scum for trying to play the game, and the town thing to do would be loligag and joke around until the end of time

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

like i can't tell if you are joking right now or not

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Still can't tell if you are serious?

Even how you say it, it is clear you realize that is suboptimal play, so you acting like me playing is scummy seems to be a scummy way to discourage people from trying.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

additionally, your whole "town sits around thing" doesn't even make it out that not sitting around is scummy, even by the way you explain it the scum allow nothing to happen so that the last minute turbo happens, so if you are legit calling me scummy, then I am upgrading my suspision of you

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

i skipped all the prior conversation. Bread/Jake scum team wrap it up.

lol how can you read jimson and say that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

That's fine then, it was just a hugely meta read, I don't watch your gameplay enough to know your meta. I just made a wide sweeping generalization and went with it.

The real question I have though, is why me and Bowmore, and not me and Kashuno? Kash was the first person to defend bowmore's decision not to vote me
You questioned him with

To which he replied.

You gave an effort post of

To which Kashuno said

I feel like your stretching a connection between me and bowmore when the connection between me and Kash can be seen as stronger because bowmores whole argument was LOL BUT JIMSON POSTED MORE.
A legit and very common town strategy is to off lurkers early so we are left with contributing team members, especially when some terribad players equate lurking with being scum.

like look at this loving post

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Like the whole post is literaly just saying what happened but then at the end saying that I should say kash is scum with him instead lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Also he claims to be making a meta read, but at the same time admits he has never read me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

"Sweeping generalization" like how can you say that, and then still pretend you have a valid point at all?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

So yeah kash, id like you to answer me, how did you read that jimson post and come to the conclusion that I am scum with 50

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Jimson is a Bad Poster. Not scum.

That wasn't my question

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

So yeah kash, id like you to answer me, how did you read that jimson post and come to the conclusion that I am scum with 50

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

or are you buddying up to a player you admit to be bad?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

and hey everyone else in this game, feel free to participate, its deadline today and this format gives us 1 mislynch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I didn't read your flurry of posts, and my read on you has nothing to do with Jimson being a bad poster. I don't usually see you get so defensive which makes me think I'm on the right track

Its not defensiveness, its calling out the problems I have with a players posting, who may or may not think I am scum, he hasn't voted me and the things he says make so little sense I really don't understand where his head is at, but you allowing him to post like this and calling me, the logical one putting in effort scum, is either telling or embarassing (for you)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

And if town thinks its going to win a C9 with this poo poo tier play then lol sign up for role madness games you loving mafia scrublords

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I don't usually see you get so defensive which makes me think I'm on the right track

Also I'd like to point out this is patently untrue, and I am probably one of the most defensive town posters of all time, and have the easiest time finding scum when they are trying to push a mislynch on me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Do you think I'm scum then Jake?

I am thinking you are scummier now than I did when I went to bed last night, and could even see you being scum with jimson with the awkward way he posted about it

Its hard to say really since you are at this point one of the only people actually engaging in the thread, and the scum could easily be one of Hal, Amoeba, 50, or bowmore who have been pretty reserved all game.

If the town is lurking we are going to lose

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

like really if the day was going to end today, and I had to lynch someone it would be amoeba since he literally has done nothing, and bowmores excuse to not lynch him is they are buddies

I can understand the bowmore thing either way with alignment, but if amoeba flips scum I will feel it is way less of a null tell

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

i could see how you could say the same wrt me and 50 in that I suggested alternatives to his lynch, but really I am indifferent to a 50 lynch and just want to see where players heads are at regarding other players

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

Ultimately i'd like to go into tomorrow with one less player who will not participate in the game, whether it be amoeba, 50, hal, or bowmore tonight

Bowmore has posted more than the other players, but only when he has been directly engaged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lipstick Apathy

jesus christ jimson if you are town you are shameful

• Locked thread