Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm gonna be very upset if all the people who viciously peer pressured me into the week bet don't even bother putting their own necks on the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Jostiband posted:

I viciously peerpressured you into not doing it... :shobon:

I'm only betting 12 hours because I want to introduce Akashi to all my friends in the leper's colony

Unfortunately my thirst for blood trumps all.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

If Endorph got an exception, you deserve one too, imo.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

But then I guess you need two pictures? Or just some generic one for the placeholders

Well, I do have a second picture in mind...

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

And our first winner is...Strange Quark!

Holy poo poo, Chinese number luck pulled through for me!

I have to go thank my ancestors...

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blhue posted:

I choose to believe this is a euphemism for bribery, arrest them

You're just jealous you didn't get a lucky number.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

The third winner, continuing the S train...Sydnesider!

Fun fact: I actually drew a second ticket for Strange Quark before drawing again and getting Sydnesider. Very lucky.

My mom was right, Chinese superstitions are real.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
They're gonna stagger out all the week probations so this thread will never die.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dear mod: I would like to cash in my free avatar token by not getting another avatar, but instead the equivalent value of Baal's life for a week. May he not succumb to his vicious, indiscriminate bullying tendencies again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

NowonSA posted:

I can't recall exactly what thread it was, but I remember Baal just kind of going to town on my posts/PoV recently in a manner I'm not used to when I don't think I was saying anything outrageous or provocative, so I approve of this.

He's dead now, so quick, let's spit on his grave.

• Locked thread