Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

criscodisco posted:

Since I'm sorta new to the show and everyone here seems to hate season 5, which was that? The one with Cherline and the cocaine? I really enjoyed that season, but since FXX seems to just rerun the last couple seasons over and over, I probably haven't seen most of the older eps.

Yup the season long cocaine road trip. I liked it too but it seems like people who saw it week by week hated it. (I binged it after it was on Netflix)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I thought that was Cyrils dad in the pit

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I thought it was something about an elephant?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I'm just gonna assume it was a timeline jump to AJ's graduation (from either regular school or prep-pre-k).

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Cell shade it like A Scanner Darkly. If they also dub the voice it could be something.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

get that OUT of my face posted:

Last season was supposed to be on FXX, but they kept it on FX a couple months before it aired. The ratings were lower so I figured they'd go through with it this time.

I'm sure the quality won't be hit so I'm fine with it. As long as it stays on the air.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Verdict: It was actually really good! Reversed most of my fears that the show as going downhill. Definitely looking forward to Season 8 now!

Why can't I find it on demand and Google says it returns April 5th? Am I in the wrong parallel again?

This is an April fools thing right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

He is referring to season 7.

:doh: I got all excited by the first sentence I didn't even think to read the rest of the post. What I actually did was run into my brothers room, yell "COME, WE'RE WATCHING A NEW ARCHER" then get super disappointed when we couldn't find it and post here.

In my defense I did go check the first post on the thread which said Archer returns March 31st but now I also realize this is still the season 7 thread.

Sorry guys I'm just really stoked for the show to come back.

• Locked thread