Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

I appreciated the scene where one of the characters made an innuendo, and the rest of them looked over at Archer only to get "No, sorry, you took it for granted".

That's a bit that's going to see a lot of play this season, I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Tiggum posted:

I guess we now have some idea of how the dead Archer in the flash-forward at the start is going to not be Archer, although there are still a few pieces missing to get from Krieger's heads and hands to a body in a pool.

Well, it could be the mask, or it could be the lawyer's bodyguard (now fired) who looks identical to Archer with a moustache. Somehow I expect that over the course of the season, they'll drop even *more* things that could theoretically explain the flash-forward. And then it might still turn out to be none of them.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Season 6 was solid, and had some really good episodes, it was just built on top of a kind of empty and artificial-feeling foundation since they were back in their old headquarters without any of the background characters filling out the setting.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Just film John Hamm eating a peanut butter sandwich on set, and dub the voice over that.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Renoistic posted:

I just watched the first couple episodes of season 4 and it's absolutely dire so far. Did they switch writers or run out of ideas?

All you need to know is that a lot of people dislike season 4 and love seasons 5 and 6. There's a return to form afterward. Season 4 does have its good parts but yeah it's a nadir.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Oh oops, yeah, I mixed up seasons. Add 1 to every season number I mentioned in my earlier post. And I actually have no clue what to say to Renoistic's complaint re: season 4. The first four seasons are all kind of a single entity in my head at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

GreenNight posted:

Of course the entire season will be a dream sequence. Not sure what you expected when the title is Dreamland.

I'd "that's the joke" at you, but I can't understand how you'd possibly have missed the joke, so now I'm thinking I'm missing a joke in your post?

• Locked thread