Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

let's discuss all of the exciting news from Intel cloud day 2016

will will I am take the stage?

also looking forward to 2018 or so when there will be 24/7 keynotes with live blogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

pity reply

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
the what

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

i see some outside op

thats whats just past the computer monitor and through that big peace of clear wall behind it

hope this h

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
OP's username is a much better name for the event imo

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

BREAKING BREAD: GETTING THE MOST FOR YOUR GUZZLE

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Sharktopus posted:

i see some outside op

thats whats just past the computer monitor and through that big peace of clear wall behind it

hth

sound nice

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
huge company with no competitors that has basically stopped trying is holding an event, I wonder if they will introduce anything exciting

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Intel introduces new method of squeezing both computer makers and customers, plans to make billions, gives attendees wedgies and calls them nerds.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Bloody posted:

pity reply

:rip: pram

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

The Management posted:

huge company with no competitors that has basically stopped trying is holding an event, I wonder if they will introduce anything exciting

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

The Management posted:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

The Management posted:

amds definitely going to make a big release this year

of a few thousand employees from their contracts

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

why doesn't pram rereg

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
because he feels rejected

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
amd was so close

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

what am i looking at here echi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
marketshare mu brother

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
today the amd line dips below zero

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
someone link that article about all the fail poo poo AMD did to squander their lead

didnt they fire all their chip designers at one point for some reason

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i dont know. did they?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

they spun out their fabs into globalfoundries which was fuckin awesome for everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
that was a good move because it prevented that business from dying, too. GloFo actually has incentive to get their yields up instead of constantly loving it up like they were doing as part of amd., and they get money from other customers to invest in process, which amd just didn't have.

• Locked thread