Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Activated almonds" is the most eye rolling loving thing I've ever heard of. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

This thread is awesome.

What am I over for stupid food trends?

This.

Burgers made from things that aren't buns. It's not funny people. It's not cool and it doesn't make me wanna eat your stupid burger.

I don't know man, I kinda want to gently caress up that burger. I'm burgin so hard right now.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Around two years ago in the Dominican Republic I got two large liquor bottles full of the freshest, tastiest honey for only 40 pesos a pop. 40 pesos was less than a dollar, and I enjoyed the gently caress out of that honey and I haven't ever tasted honey that tasted that good since.

Goofy white people are the worst.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Scathach posted:

Hey what do you have against delicious pickles? I mean unless those are more than $5 a jar.

Don't you see they are being activated?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9gGL1cnnhg

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

So Stupid Food Trends:

My dad gave me a Palio Diet cookbook written by Pete loving Evans for Christmas because he asked the person at the bookshop what popular cook books are.

AMA!

When will you be disowning your father?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

When the gently caress did people not want plates? This trend is dumb as gently caress

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

I thought those people ate soylent.

They're to busy getting poisoned with heavy metals.

I want to submit soylent for this thread. Why the gently caress would you trust that idiot that made that stuff with a liquid that goes inside your body?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Tea needs to be in something with a handle so you don't burn your hands.

Ice tea?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

This is straight up this thread's alley:
http://theworstthingsforsale.com/2016/05/02/what-is-bone-broth/

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Keurigs/Nespressos are dumb

Bone broth Kcups are probably the worst trendy bullshit I've heard in a while.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Re: Sandra Lee
Anybody have the two black chicks making the Kwanzaa cake and its hilarious?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Awesome thank you

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You are a hitler if you like pineapples.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I googled Hitler and pineapples and now I hate Adam Sandler even more than I did. THANKS TONTO!

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Whole lotta hitlers around lately

• Locked thread