Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Liberty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Sun God and Calendar. If we're traveling the path of Faith we might as well go all the way.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Riga / Patronage / Lighthouse

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Yeah. Title and Pagodas. Let's hope the Asian civs aren't too mad.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mathematics first, Jesuit Education, Race for the Oracle

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Slaan has a point. At least one of Messiah or Holy Order is a necessity. Since you're waterlocked away from other civilizations you're probably relying on Missionaries and trade routes to spread Sebastianism. So I'll put votes in for each.

Slaan posted:

Religious Center because we could really use some happiness. Do we have 5 followers in any city yet?

Lisboa almost certainly has at least that many, since there are no other religions on Isla Portugal. Luanda probably also does.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Favorably; stick to Exploration

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Acoustics, Liberation

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I agree, Ponta Delgada is likely the best spot. We can always grab Cabo Rachado later.

I'd say for inter-civ relationships:

Shoshone: Unfavorable
Japan: Indifferent
Venice: Unfavorable
Byzantines: Favorable
Brazil: Favorable

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Aerdan posted:

Forget City-States, just have 'minor' civilizations...or have all civilizations be 'minor' until they reach a certain stage within a time limit or within a cap; those who don't get there in time become the 'city-states' of the game. Or something along those lines. It'd provide a lot more variety than just having the same 30 city-states game after game.

Wait, is it not possible to mod in more city-states?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Now is the time to lay down our arms. The world has seen enough blood and strife.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Pursue Freedom as an ideology. It fits the best with Sebastianism as I understand it.

Pursue Diplomatic Victory.

Choose Patronage as the next policy tree, in keeping with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

We will end this with words.

• Locked thread