Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is the better sport.
Soccer
American Football
View Results

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
soccer players do take breaks they just don't officially designate the plays into "plays"

there's a lot of time soccer players spend standing around when there's no action on their part of the pitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
so I looked up butt fumble and check out this cool wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_fumble

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
43 references in the butt fumble wikipedia page

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
NFL players are bigger babies because the actual game is only 11 minutes long

Let's see them play a game of rugby and not die from a heart attack from having to actually run for 40 straight minutes per half.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i liked that soccer gam by kairosoft on my phone

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Lord Binky posted:

43 references in the butt fumble wikipedia page

And not a single pic of the glory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RIfy-gRa4

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
football(soccer), less commercials, better fans, more awesome poo poo and individual technical performances.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
you forgot to put baseball so im not voting. basketball gets second place and no other sports actually exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
It's soccer cuz there's no time outs and the match is only an hour and a half with no commercials.

• Locked thread