Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

is anyone playing this. i cant tell if its good or not because i dont have any friends who are playing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I think it's extremely good but I made everyone I work with play it with me, it seems like it would be really pointless if you just played with rando internet ppl you don't know

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I've just been using the Miifoto function to make Nine Inch Nails memes though

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
It's rly good but you definitely need friends, wish there was an easier way to add people.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm not, OP

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

This is awesome, just awesome. Social media/ cell phone stuff is EXACTLY what Ninty needs to be working on right now, not AAA game releases.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
It's fun but I don't have many friends on it because I don't use Facebook anymore after me and my gf broke up (long story) and my twitter friends are mostly comprised of a few of the least insufferable ycs rejects and not much else.

Still enjoying playing dress up and getting virtual currency for answering questions.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This is awesome, just awesome. Social media/ cell phone stuff is EXACTLY what Ninty needs to be working on right now, not AAA game releases.

agreed. i'm going to play the hell out of pokemon go and also rate it five stars on the itunes store

Soral
May 30, 2009

post your best miifotos in this thread

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Soral posted:

post your best miifotos in this thread

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

why cant i add by username? this is dumb

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me right now:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me right now:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wait, hold up. Are you telling me that instead of giving us a new Zelda or a proper sequel to Galaxy 2, Nintendo created a free-to-use social messaging mobile app for iOS and Android devices? My wallet!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tbh I downloaded Miitomo and I like it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Its fun with people you know OP.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me right now:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it's like swapnote in that there's no moderation, and nothing stopping you from sending horrible things 2 friends.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't like that there are games exclusive to using the My Nintendo Rewards system like Legend of Zelda Picross

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

I don't like that there are games exclusive to using the My Nintendo Rewards system like Legend of Zelda Picross

I don't like it either... I loving LOVE IT!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Nintendo is my Fuhrer.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I loving Love Nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to call it Wintendo.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm going to call it Wintendo.
I already have been, and will continue to do so.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

I already have been, and will continue to do so.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I dont mind that so much as the fact that i don't really want any of the games that are available as rewards, bceause i own most of them and I don't want 50% off metroid other m

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would pay money to have them remove Other M

Soral
May 30, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

epic this

Soral
May 30, 2009

i already have nearly enough points for zelda picross and it's only been a day.... nintendo is generous and i'll be a lifelong supporter of the "my nintendo" service

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I loving Love Nintendo

Me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU