Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Why is it on so drat late? Sucks that I'll have to watch it tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

100 minutes until preshow

Not really sure what to do with myself, every other activity but watching this is ashes in my mouth. Guess it's grocery time for some Takeover Snax

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Even if one or two of the matches are the drizzling shits and don't live up to the hype, this should be an amazing show. I don't think I've ever been excited for so many matches in a single night.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Barreft posted:

Why is it on so drat late? Sucks that I'll have to watch it tomorrow.

I'm probably going to have to leave halfway through the main event, but then again it's probably the match I care the least about

(edit) to be clear, that's not making GBS threads on the main event, just that the rest of the card is stacked as hell

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i am excite about the pro graps show tonight

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
What is everybody's Takeover snack? I am making some red lentil stew for lunch tomorrow but I may grab a bowl of that.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Keg posted:

What is everybody's Takeover snack? I am making some red lentil stew for lunch tomorrow but I may grab a bowl of that.

white castle

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Keg posted:

Beer.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Keg posted:

I have no snacks :(

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Keg posted:

I'm debating pizza but I think I might have to settle for popcorn chips and a cheap rose.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
why come whenever someone is all like "hey whats ur snacks for the event~*~" its always some healthy poo poo or food tryin to sound fancy and not the Literal Garbage youre supposed to be violently mashing into your facefunnel

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Renaissance Spam posted:

I'm debating pizza but I think I might have to settle for popcorn chips and a cheap rose.

get pizza, put chips on top, get box wine

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MotU posted:

why come whenever someone is all like "hey whats ur snacks for the event~*~" its always some healthy poo poo or food tryin to sound fancy and not the Literal Garbage youre supposed to be violently mashing into your facefunnel

my dude

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i will be having pizza, gummy bears, and ice cold water straight from the artisian wells underneath memphis

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Keg posted:

eggo waffles and oxycontin

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

MotU posted:

get pizza, put chips on top, get box wine

I like your style.

And sadly if I get pizza I can't afford the cardboardeaux. But I already have a bottle of cheap rose.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

I probably shouldn't mention that I brewed this beer myself using hops that I grew myself.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
if youre not picking up your food from a place w/ bullet proof drive thru window glass then GTFO

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I'm gonna have somebody's momma poontang pie if ya smell what I'm cooking!!!!!!!!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Renaissance Spam posted:

I like your style.

And sadly if I get pizza I can't afford the cardboardeaux. But I already have a bottle of cheap rose.

if budget is an issue then i would spend the money on mania b/c that will take more to get through than this card

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

MotU posted:

if youre not picking up your food from a place w/ bullet proof drive thru window glass then GTFO

when I used to live in mid-gentrification Bed-Stuy the two places that still had the full glass setup were the KFC and the Chinese place

culture shock for my middle-class suburban rear end

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

abraham linksys posted:

when I used to live in mid-gentrification Bed-Stuy the two places that still had the full glass setup were the KFC and the Chinese place

culture shock for my middle-class suburban rear end

the white castle im going to used to have full inside glass but they remodeled it and it doesnt have it anymore but the drive thru window sitll does for w/e reason

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

jesus scary as fuc

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Fray says on twitter that the arena has one entrance and the line wraps around the building. :rip:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

MotU posted:

the white castle im going to used to have full inside glass but they remodeled it and it doesnt have it anymore but the drive thru window sitll does for w/e reason

there's a Church's on US 19 near 22nd Ave S in St. Pete that used to have a bank deposit tray they gave you food through

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

if this thing wasnt held in such a poo poo state and time zone we'd be watching it right now

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Why am I not shocked shinuke got an oriental karate theme song?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Luigi Thirty posted:

there's a Church's on US 19 near 22nd Ave S in St. Pete that used to have a bank deposit tray they gave you food through

that owns real hard, this castle only had like a sliding tiny door i think i rarely went inside

drive thru was this pseudo-revolving door which was ridiculous but adorable b/c my chicken rings always got to go on a spinny trip

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

50 minutes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Keg posted:

What is everybody's Takeover snack?

Hype.

I am gorging myself on it and I can't get enough.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Keg posted:

vodka, diet coke, and weed. actual food is sloppy joes

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Haven't been keeping up with NXT tragically, watching the best 2 out of 3 match now to pregame

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Bigass Moth posted:

Why am I not shocked shinuke got an oriental karate theme song?

It's a ripoff of his old theme in tone so...you shouldn't be shocked?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah - I'm on the Kevin Owens diet plan.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh we have a copy of nakamuras new songs

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

weed and lasagna. i took a 1 week t-break for this.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

sorry, I'm in an excruciating amount of pain and anxiety and things just arent going well at camp zyla

:( I'm on so many drugs its like a loving blender

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm just drinking beers until I hear ska coming on.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Dias posted:

I'm just drinking beers until I hear ska coming on.

That was a good chunk of my 20s right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Hype.

I am gorging myself on it and I can't get enough.

Can you teach me how to make that?

• Locked thread