Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
minidrummingrobot

FLVCTVAT·NEC·MERGITVR
Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belinda_short

I have feet.

Luvcow posted:

so now i've opened the can of worms of looking through old sketch books of art from threads that i used tiny pic in and subsequently disappeared the images

these are from a thread where the posters wanted to outfit a sheep they bought and use it as a battle sheep, eventually they strapped a sword to its back and bought it some armor:

I love the softness of this and your flappy bird piece.

I have feet.

belinda_short

I have feet.

minidrummingrobot posted:

I actually own this art piece. Please refrain from posting further footage without prior consultation.

Without being a jerk, may I ask why you'd care about something like that? I've never had a buyer put any kind of constraints on art I've sent them.

I have feet.

minidrummingrobot

FLVCTVAT·NEC·MERGITVR

belinda_short posted:

Without being a jerk, may I ask why you'd care about something like that? I've never had a buyer put any kind of constraints on art I've sent them.

Oh no this was an inside joke with twoday. I completely agree with you.

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Then why do I keep getting threatening calls from your lawyer??

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Flavius Aetass
I have no qualms about posting stuff I've done for myself or as a gift, but I always check before posting anything online I've done on commission, and I make it a rule to never post source images for commission pieces. I've found most people follow the same rules, roughly.

Flavius Aetass

Robot Made of Meat

Clokey Art.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

really cool art

Dungeon Ecology

twoday posted:

luvcow, I would love to see an animation by you, your art reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

Manifisto

nice!

twoday

I've been practicing calligraphy

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Twenty Four

twoday posted:

Lol I will always enjoy arts and crafts that are usually considered classic and wholesome used for immature jokes or something like that.

Needlepoints full of swears or dirty jokes is another good one, it's just so unexpected!

Macnult

twoday posted:

lol nice I like it

belinda_short

I have feet.

Flavius Aetass posted:

I have no qualms about posting stuff I've done for myself or as a gift, but I always check before posting anything online I've done on commission, and I make it a rule to never post source images for commission pieces. I've found most people follow the same rules, roughly.

Yeah I check ahead of time, usually if I think anything like that may be an issue.

twoday posted:

LOVE

These are really great

belinda_short fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Aug 16, 2018

I have feet.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can't remember what I have and have not posted, so I'll post some of my recent arts.

(nsfw? anyway, BUTT warning)

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I can't remember what I have and have not posted, so I'll post some of my recent arts.

AAHHHH!!! BUTTS!!!

But seriously, I'm pretty sure you posted the first one before. The rest are new to me.

And as always, your art is unique and wonderful. Welcome back!

Macnult

it’s awesome seeing your artwork on here again

nice butt, but(t) also that’s a really awesome sky/ocean

Manifisto

my gosh your stuff is good. I've missed it, glad you're back!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

as always your stuff is amazing and its nice to see more images of your goat horned astronaut wife

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
GSJG are you ever going to sell an art book?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

blaise rascal posted:

GSJG are you ever going to sell an art book?

probably not. I'm not a very popular artist

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

you could and should be, imho

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
had a blank tanktop, now it's got stuff on it

Robot Made of Meat

You're very popular among a select group of pastel forums users. And there's no reason you shouldn't be popular even beyond BYOB.

blaise rascal

the bsd boys posted:

had a blank tanktop, now it's got stuff on it

whoa

Flavius Aetass
my ex just told me she's dating my former life drawing instructor

loving owned, wow

Robot Made of Meat

Flavius Aetass posted:

my ex just told me she's dating my former life drawing instructor

loving owned, wow

Tell her you're dating her former death drawing instructor.

Flavius Aetass
I know this is more e/n stuff but I've always been pretty proud of my art and I've never felt more like an amateur pretending to be an artist :(

Dungeon Ecology

Flavius Aetass posted:

I know this is more e/n stuff but I've always been pretty proud of my art and I've never felt more like an amateur pretending to be an artist :(

every artist pretends to be an artist

blaise rascal

well, if you change your mind, I think you could make it work

here, for instance, is a current art book kickstarter by a not-super-well-known artist, and it seems to be working pretty well

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gawki/overgrowth-artbook-of-digital-works-by-gawki

not saying it will make you super rich but it may be a cool way for other people to appreciate your art! I think your style may be well suited for kickstarter in particular

also, you may consider contacting clarkesworld magazine. they pay artists for a piece of science fiction cover art every month.

https://www.clarkesworldmagazine.com

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I was looking at a 3 time Hugo Award winning artist's page and it was, you know, cool and stuff. It did make me think that GSJG was way better and should do all the sci-fis.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah, that, um... that never stops. just power through

blaise rascal posted:

well, if you change your mind, I think you could make it work

here, for instance, is a current art book kickstarter by a not-super-well-known artist, and it seems to be working pretty well

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gawki/overgrowth-artbook-of-digital-works-by-gawki

not saying it will make you super rich but it may be a cool way for other people to appreciate your art! I think your style may be well suited for kickstarter in particular

also, you may consider contacting clarkesworld magazine. they pay artists for a piece of science fiction cover art every month.

https://www.clarkesworldmagazine.com

that gawki person is WAY fuckin' good, though. I may try it, but mostly I've been drawing people's d&d character for cash. it's ok

Hugh Malone posted:

I was looking at a 3 time Hugo Award winning artist's page and it was, you know, cool and stuff. It did make me think that GSJG was way better and should do all the sci-fis.

oh dang.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

oh yeah, I should post one of those.

go ahead and zoom the gently caress in on that one. I added a bunch of details.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

god drat thats good

:stare:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

god drat thats good

:stare:

I'll be honest, here, I'm down to draw pretty much anything for a couple hundred bucks. I'm an art prostitute with a heart of gold

Twenty Four

:eyepop:

twoday

Dungeon Ecology posted:

every artist pretends to be an artist

This applies to many things

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I didn't even think about it until now, but I'm drawing an honest-to-god lizard wizard in my latest commission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

I didn't even think about it until now, but I'm drawing an honest-to-god lizard wizard in my latest commission.

hell yes this is really good

• Locked thread