Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

Those are chimps, actually

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

twoday

Android Blues posted:

i'm so glad you guys like them! :love:

here's my latest. doing the pencils on this one was a Task let me tell you

you should work for a company that makes wallpaper, I'd love to have that plastered up in my rumpus room

twoday

twoday

I made this sculpture out of H0 Scale railroad guys. It is called "Bavarian Interrogation" and it is about 1 inch wide.

You should listen to this song while looking at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prnED-wFQyA

I mean, ideally you should have the thing in your hand and bring it up to your face while you look at it and listen to the music, for the full effect.

twoday fucked around with this message at 21:35 on May 9, 2018

twoday

We have all been in that situation at some point in our lives

twoday

Nvm

twoday fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jun 26, 2018

twoday

These would make amazing tattoos

twoday

twoday

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I was going to dump tons of random old art i had lying around and be the cool kid but everyone else is good and now im anxious and my arms hurt :(

Seriously, stuff like the dog art, the cool mantis and lettering is so good

I made my avatar with markers

:justpost:

twoday

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I’m going through a box and a shelf of random stuff I kept from 2016 and on; there’s an awful lot of ground to cover, should I do it chunks?

Uh, I hope I don’t get too nsfwy cause u can see tweety’s pubes

Clockwise from top left: Oct-To-To, here parsed as oktoto, giant god of being too high on brownies. Gross Monster, from a jrpg with small sprites. Selma, from Aunt Patty. Tweety stretching his wings. Duck smoking in an autumn setting.

Pretty and not weird stuff

Plank

Oh wait you did

That rose in particular is astounding, keep it up

twoday

luvcow, I would love to see an animation by you, your art reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

twoday

minidrummingrobot posted:

I actually own this art piece. Please refrain from posting further footage without prior consultation.

Oh poo poo he's right, I actually sold it to him for 20 buckswhen I was down on my luck, and he now has all authority over the art piece in question. Uhhh.... My bad! sorry

twoday

Then why do I keep getting threatening calls from your lawyer??

twoday

I've been practicing calligraphy

twoday

Dungeon Ecology posted:

every artist pretends to be an artist

This applies to many things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

Flavius Aetass posted:

made this one this morning with office supplies

drat that's nice

• Locked thread