Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Pyro
i fooled myself by playing into capitalism and paying my rent

your turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i told my toddler we had chocolate and then told him that we did not in fact have chocolate! April Fools!

Shortly afterwards I bought him chocolate to calm him down

FluffieDuckie

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i told my toddler we had chocolate and then told him that we did not in fact have chocolate! April Fools!

Shortly afterwards I bought him chocolate to calm him down

you basically you fooled yourself

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FluffieDuckie posted:

you basically you fooled yourself

yeah i'm not good

Hobo Pyro

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

yeah i'm not good

you fooled me

MrWillsauce

Fool the police comin' straight from the underground

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
i do all my fooling on april 2nd so nobody suspects a thing

Hobo Pyro
why are you all getting probated in posting ordee

the unabonger
my mom and brother with the old i got my girlfriend pregnant prank

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i fooled myself and everyone around me into thinking that i live a happy and fulfilling life

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
i fooled myself into thinking that writing a joke LP update would be an easy and fun thing to do on April Fools

it turns out that even when I joke around I use way too many words and I only got it half done

alnilam

I drank a bunch of beer to make myself an easier fooling target, in the spirit of the day, but nobody took the bait :(

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

i fooled myself because i said i'd work out yesterday but i just stayed home eating pistachios and petting my cat instead

magnavox space odyssey
I looked at the ceiling and told a group of people "gullible" was written on there.

They looked! :)

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
That's weird. Why would someone write that on the ceiling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I mean it's a strange word anyhow. If you look it up in the dictionary there's a picture of my friend's little brother.

• Locked thread