Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
i would own like 8 guns if they were legal unfortunately i voted 'bama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

City of Tampa posted:

I have an AR-15 and a S&W Model 27-2. I probably won't get any more because I almost never shoot the ones I have

guns are fun and good imho but if you don't like them that's OK too, no hard feelings.

if you arnt using your guns can i have them?

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

that shirt is very poorly designed

guns are good and cool only retards misuse guns and they end up in jail or dead anyway. so its kinda like natural selection

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

social vegan posted:

do i own a gun ya i wonderrr

keeping your username in mind i hope you dont mind me picturing this as literally you

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I own a three handguns and a rifle. I go to the range once every few months. Not a fanatic, but I like my guns.

On the other hand, I think handguns should probably be illegal. They're responsible for the vast majority of gun deaths, and the only service they really provide is the ability to be concealed. That's something that the average person does not need to be able to do with a deadly weapon.

who changed your av and why do you still have it. also death to nooner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Man Whore posted:

where are you living now? its not britian is it? if so, you poor bastard.

stop doxing mods

edit beaten

• Locked thread