Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Nice try NSA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

my favorite stall at the gun show is the knife guy. you know the one, he has a ponytail and awful facial hair. he probably has a cutoff vest and fingerless gloves.

i don't like him for his overpriced (low quality) wares, i like him for the encounters he has with everyone around him.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i like the stalls that have nothing to do with guns at all. shriners selling raffle tickets, the vape store selling vape oil, the old lady selling military jacket buttons and so forth

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Knyteguy posted:

Savage Model 64 .22cal LR

Outstanding

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

system protocol posted:

I agree with you on all of this , (except Glocks are from Austria). Glocks are simple, less parts, easy to maintain, and are pretty expensive for what they are. If you can get a good deal on them they are a decent investment and will keep their value.

I know this to be true, I've just had trouble pursuing any deals since they had some trouble with their pistols literally exploding a couple years ago. P sure they fixed it, I'm just a little gunshy.

• Locked thread